Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

WTF is with the O-Line?

Our O-Line sucks horribly w/out Birk, and that's why we lost today. No protection for Daunte and there were penalties on the line left and right.

This is ridiculous......shouldn't our line at least be exceptional because Tice used to coach the O-Line? The amount of mistakes on the line today were horrendus, my high school team's line could play better than the Vikes line did today.

The O-Line sucking resulted in:
    A-Turnovers
    B-The continued pressure on Daunte, therefore making him rush things and make mistakes
    C-Moss not getting the ball
    D-Stopping our drives with penalties-this is what really killed our drives. Every time we did something, there was a penalty the next play to kill whatever we just did.

Well, the divison title's gonna come down to the game on X-Mas eve. Let's hope it's a good X-Mas for us Viking fans (and let's hope Birk is back) :santa:

All I want for X-Mas is Matt Birk.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

WTF is with the O-Line?

Didn't we have a bunch of scrubs in on the o-line?

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

WTF is with the O-Line?

Calm down buddy, we have injuries man, Birk, Jimmy, Rosenthal, Dixon is banged up, Nat Dorsey. All those guys are crutial to our run and pass blocking. They did suck today but i didnt expect a pro bowl caliber line protecting from them. Hell a couple of those guys are on the practice squad half the time. We need to get healthy, cause they just got there ass kiked.

Big Daddy is offline Starter

WTF is with the O-Line?

4 F**KING times we drive all the way down the field (twice inside the 10) and come away with nothing! Absolutely pathetic. :angryfire:
    Happiness is like peeing your pants. Everyone can see it but only you can feel it s warmth!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

WTF is with the O-Line?

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Calm down buddy, we have injuries man, Birk, Jimmy, Rosenthal, Dixon is banged up, Nat Dorsey. All those guys are crutial to our run and pass blocking. They did suck today but i didnt expect a pro bowl caliber line protecting from them. Hell a couple of those guys are on the practice squad half the time. We need to get healthy, cause they just got there ass kiked.
    I know we were banged up a little, but we still had McKinnie and Rosenthal at 100%, and Dixon was probable. I expected a hell of alot better play than there was today. All in all, this game just showed how important Matt Birk is to our line.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

Re: WTF is with the O-Line?

[quote="Viking_Spirit"]This is ridiculous......shouldn't our line at least be exceptional because Tice used to coach the O-Line? The amount of mistakes on the line today were horrendus, my high school team's line could play better than the Vikes line did today.quote]

Our O-Line wasn't anything to crow about when Tice was coaching them. That's why I could never understand why he was given the Head-coaching job.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

WTF is with the O-Line?

Pep had too much pressure, more than normal I thought. He did get out of quite a few (impressive). But, we lacked in discipline (penalties) and QB protection. I do think we went away from the run to early, then treid coming back to it without much success.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

WTF is with the O-Line?

"Viking_Spirit" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    I know we were banged up a little, but we still had McKinnie and Rosenthal at 100%, and Dixon was probable. I expected a hell of alot better play than there was today. All in all, this game just showed how important Matt Birk is to our line.
    Rosenthal at 100%?

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

WTF is with the O-Line?

I think he meant lewinski, it happens.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

WTF is with the O-Line?

Oh, I forgot about him!! I wasn't trying to rip on him, I was just confused.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast