Thread: WTF Happened?

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

WTF Happened?

I got called into work for an emergency and just got access to my computer...couldn't even check the scores or anything. It looks like I missed a wild game...I'm just starting to read all the posts and it looks like I missed alot of crazy sh*t in the game today. I am gonna have to find someone who taped the game, just so I can see for myself all of the questionable calls that seem to have happened. I guess that I am gonna have to eat some crow for now (although it looks like the Vikes made a late run at trying to win the game)...but look out when Randy gets back...it appears that he now has a legitimate #2 receiver in Burleson (based on the stats, anyway).
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

PhxFan is offline Pro-Bowler

WTF Happened?

You missed a close one...Vikes came back in the fourth, tied it. On the kickoff, there was a fumble, recovered by the Vikes, ref gave it to GB (questionable) and then just grumbling about the lack of interference calls in the secondary...was a nailbiter! The boys never gave up!!
    Then a slew of newbie packfans got on talkin' the smackdown...some of it is still ongoing, jump in!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

WTF Happened?

OH you missed alot dude, I was wondering where you where. I was like Cajun wouldnt hold out on us like this. Lot questionable calls and whatnot, crazy comeback game, we shoulda had it.

hovan is offline Star Spokesman

WTF Happened?

Bassically,

Same poor Viking tackling...making short packer gains into first downs. Bad calls on both sides of the ball. Cortez should be cut tonight..because he only had one kick further than the ten. Vikes were down by two touchdowns and Pep drove them down to score with Wiggins and Burleson stepping up. Vikes D makes a stand.....Pep drives Vikes down the field to score to tie the game. Vikings recover fumble on Kick return...only to have Refs botch the call. Favre makes some good throws...with no Defensive pressure. Field goal wins the game for the Pack. Now Packer fans crawl out of the wood work saying that the Packer dominated the Vikings at full strenght, even thought Moss was on the sideline. Vikes did cover the spread, if that helps at all. Tired...and a little :drunken:
    Lombardis DEAD,
    Favrays OLD, the Packers SUCK,
    DEAL WITH IT!!!

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

WTF Happened?

You missed a great game. And a great kicker....

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

WTF Happened?

"vikingstw" wrote:
    OH you missed alot dude, I was wondering where you where. I was like Cajun wouldnt hold out on us like this. Lot questionable calls and whatnot, crazy comeback game, we shoulda had it.
    Sorry I missed it and the aftermath...I am still working (albeit from home), but at least it allows me to sneak in some Purplepride post reading in between what I am working on right now. I will probably be up half the night just catching up on what is going on here!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE