Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    RandyMoss8404 is offline Hall of Famer

W'sup with Nate?

I have yet to see him make an impressive catch in mini-camp. Yes, I know it's mini-camp, but still.

I have all the faith in the world in Nate, but I'm wondering if he's going to be able to earn the respect from opposing defenses that a number one receiver should. Check out the videos from today's session (6-14) on KFan's website - he gets by Winfield (barely) but can't stretch out to make the catch. It's a bit worrying.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWgAayphx7Y
    "He s done it! Portugal is through!"

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Re: W'sup with Nate?

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    I have yet to see him make an impressive catch in mini-camp. Yes, I know it's mini-camp, but still.

I have all the faith in the world in Nate, but I'm wondering if he's going to be able to earn the respect from opposing defenses that a number one receiver should. Check out the videos from today's session (6-14) on KFan's website - he gets by Winfield (barely) but can't stretch out to make the catch. It's a bit worrying.
    I don't think we need to be too worried. He's a professional and things will roll into place...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

i really woulnd't be worried at all. its not like those videos on the web site are showing EVERY play of practice. nate could have had a couple nice catches but the catch of the day often went to somebody else.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:

He IS trying to beat Winfield...heck, how many WRs in the LEAGUE are gonna beat AW...rest assured, Nate will smoke opposing CBs this coming season...especially Batman & Company over in Packerland!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:

He IS trying to beat Winfield...heck, how many WRs in the LEAGUE are gonna beat AW...rest assured, Nate will smoke opposing CBs this coming season...especially Batman & Company over in Packerland!!! :lol:
    I hope you're right

I still say Al Harris is going to lock him down

After viewing the tape, though, I will say one thing - Nate is no Randy, but he can get a step or two. If Pep can lay those in there perfectly....

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:

I hope you're right

But while he is doing that (IF he can), who is gonna cover TT, MRob and Williamson...somebody is gonna get free and YOU KNOW Pep will hit them. YOU KNOW THIS! :lol:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:

I hope you're right

But while he is doing that (IF he can), who is gonna cover TT, MRob and Williamson...somebody is gonna get free and YOU KNOW Pep will hit them. YOU KNOW THIS! :lol:
    I'd be much more pleased to simply see MeMo streaking past Barnett and breaking a tackle from their safety on the way to a 60 yard td reception :-P

"RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "RandyMoss8404" wrote:

I hope you're right

I'd be much more pleased to simply see MeMo streaking past Barnett and breaking a tackle from their safety on the way to a 60 yard td reception :-P
    Works for me! OR...how 'bout all of that rolled into a slaughtering of the Packers at the Dome...as well as another one over at Lamb-moo Field! :lol:

Beating the Packers at the dome is a plus, but not a great one to me

Now, trashing them at Lambeau field - like in Randy's 'Way to pass on me, cocksuckers!' game?

Yes, that would be nice.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast