Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wow, looking good!

I'm impressed with what the Quuens have done during free angency. As of right now you guys will own the division. You have 2 SOLID CBs now, a good LB with a lot of potentiol. You resign wiggins (your offense won't be as good as it was before but it'll be solid and your D is looking good) You have the 7th pick in the draft which you can do something serious with. And then another first round pick to do something with. I'm getting jelous because the Packers have done nothing but change up the coaches and release players which is making me angry, I want to see some change... I want some hope... I see none. :-(
    GO PACKERS!

Wow, looking good!

ull have a good draft pick next season!! 49er thinking last year !!! go vikes

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

Re: Wow, looking good!

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    I'm impressed with what the Quuens have done during free angency. As of right now you guys will own the division. You have 2 SOLID CBs now, a good LB with a lot of potentiol. You resign wiggins (your offense won't be as good as it was before but it'll be solid and your D is looking good) You have the 7th pick in the draft which you can do something serious with. And then another first round pick to do something with. I'm getting jelous because the Packers have done nothing but change up the coaches and release players which is making me angry, I want to see some change... I want some hope... I see none. :-(
    Thanks for the kind words.

Hey, at least the Packers can look forward to being better than the Bears.

Ahh, da Bears ... the perpetual bottom-feeders of the NFC North! What would we do without them?
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Wow, looking good!

Nah... we'll either do something suprising and win the division for 4th time in a row orrrrrr we'll be second by a game or two or three. Just as of now I'm impressed with the Vikings and I'm damn jelous too.
    GO PACKERS!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Wow, looking good!

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    Nah... we'll either do something suprising and win the division for 4th time in a row orrrrrr we'll be second by a game or two or three. Just as of now I'm impressed with the Vikings and I'm gol 'darnit jelous too.
    Is Favre coming back???

What happens if he doesn't???

We look good on paper but until we play a game, we are still all tied for first in the div.

Haven't seen you around in a long time Turtle!!!!

Wow, looking good!

sorry to say , but not to sorry there are way to many holes for the miracle of a division champ . but in the nfc winners are hard to find. 8-8 could get u in .... to another first round exit

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Wow, looking good!

Actually i got to say this but the lions have been doing a little more than we have and COULD be a favorite as much as we are with their new team. They did add pollard, kennedy and some other quality free agents to a talented team. They just need a new qb and they are pretty much set.

I dont think we can call it our division until we dethrone the packers for good whether farve is at helm, sweep the lions once more (hard task) and get a win in chicago. Let me tell you this, beating the lions is no easy task as it once was. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Wow, looking good!

[quote="hawaiianvike21"]Actually i got to say this but the lions have been doing a little more than we have and COULD be a favorite as much as we are with their new team.

I hate to admit it. But I think Harrington's a good quarterback. A little rough around the edges like he's not quite comfortable (by the way he SHOULD be comfortable by now, but he's getting there). Defense wise Dre Bly is nothing to be reckoned with. Honestly work out the kinks and this could be a divisional contender, and they ARE due.
    Thanks for the kind words packer guy. I'd like to think our Vikes rule all!! :sunny:
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

coreyd is offline Coach

Re: Wow, looking good!

"Steamed Turtle" wrote:
    You want to see some changes? Come over the the winning side of football! :-) j/k Either way, you guys still have the greatest QB to EVER play the game!

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Wow, looking good!

Wow! We're civil Vikes fans today. What's wrong with us?
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast