Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    PackerPride is offline Training Camp

WOW, I cannot type so good so i's use all caps

I see only a select few of you failed to read and/or understand my post, but let me clear a few things up for you. I WAS being a football fan and realist, not being some fanboi for the Pack. Did I say "THE PACKERS ARE GONNA STOMP ALL OVER YOUR QUEENS"? No, I did not. For every NOT positive thing I said about the vikings, I had the something to say about the Pack that WASN'T positive. And I think it's so funny how you guys bashed Sharper until the Vikings signed him. There was a reason why the Packers didn't want to pay him the money you did. And lastly, fine, hate the Packers, but atleast give Favre the credit as one of the top 10 quaterbacks of all time, if not the top 5. I came to this board because Vikings fans kept coming to my boards talking sh!t. I feel atleast my post was looking like a football fan, not a bandwagon jumper. And for those of you that have been Vikings fans for awhile, I enjoy this rivalry and feel it's the best in the NFL, atleast you can agree with me on that I hope.

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Re: WOW, I SEE SOME OF YOU DON'T KNOW YOUR FOOTBALL

I didnt see your first post so I don't know what was said. I don't want to give favre any credit at all. All I will say about him is that he use to be good but he is just average or less than average right now and has blew the packers chances in the playoffs the last three time they were in it by throwing INT's.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

PLEASE STOP TYPING IN ALL CAPS. IT IS ANNOYING!

and yes, this is the biggest rivalry in the NFL.

Thanks for the not-bashing post Corey. :wink:
    The first post I made was "expectations for Vikes and Tice too high".
    Put me as any other fan other than one from the NFC North and I think you would see what I was trying to say.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

Top 10.. yeah. Top 5.. no. Satisfied?

Re: WOW, I cannot type so good so i's use all caps

The reason I use all caps is to draw attention to the post. Nice change in the post title tho, made me laugh. :lol:

brett favre is top 10, but now a days, u cant expect him to save u... in ur other post u said that we were'nt accounting for the favre factor, and quite frankly, the favre factor is over.. so i will agree with u in sayin that hes top 10, but not anymore he isnt... and ur defense and offensive line is non existant, so how do we have high expectations?? we will win the NFC north, and i dont think thats high expectatoins...

fan4favre is offline Starter

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    I didnt see your first post so I don't know what was said. I don't want to give favre any credit at all. All I will say about him is that he use to be good but he is just average or less than average right now and has blew the packers chances in the playoffs the last three time they were in it by throwing INT's.
    He is still above average. SI thinks so too.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/07/19/gallery.nfc.north/content.2.html

What is it with the sour grapes for Favre and Viking fans? Packer fans live and die by Favre's arm. If Favre somehow "blows" it in the playoffs any nfl fan with two eyes and a brain realizes it was Favre's arm that probably got them there to begin with. Above average is easily a tag that can be placed on Favre at any age. Let's see if Culpepper is in the league when he is 36 years of age let alone throw 30 TD's and for 4,000 yards in a season.

"fan4favre" wrote:
    "coreychavous21" wrote:
    He is still above average. SI thinks so too.

http//sportsillustrated.cnn.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2005/07/19/gallery.nfc.north/content.2.html

What is it with the sour grapes for Favre and Viking fans? Packer fans live and die by Favre's arm. If Favre somehow "blows" it in the playoffs any nfl fan with two eyes and a brain realizes it was Favre's arm that probably got them there to begin with. Above average is easily a tag that can be placed on Favre at any age. Let's see if Culpepper is in the league when he is 36 years of age let alone throw 30 TD's and for 4,000 yards in a season.
    you never now....

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

It is the best rivalry in football, I agree. But I can gaurantee you that none of the guys from this board have ever been trolling around Packer boards. These guys are all high class guys who hate it when Packer trolls come in here, and one thing we're not is hypocrites so we don't go around being idiots at other people's boards.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast