Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: WOW

Yfz01 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: WOW

"SiniSSter" wrote:
    i watched on CBS and at times it did seem like the booing was directed at tjack. the noise for the colts offense was real good though as previously stated. i agree with everyone that said tjack did what he needed to do for the most part in not turning the ball over (minus the freeney sack he couldnt do anything about) there were a couple of wild throws but there were also a lot of good throws. one thing i noticed between the colts and vikes is that the colts receivers make plays, they can catch balls that arent thrown perfectly on the numbers, i have yet to see a vikings catch this year where i can say wow that was a decent catch, alex gonzalez had at least 3 or 4 great catches yesterday, and harrison took a lick from EJ and held onto the ball, i garuntee any one of our guys would have dropped that.
    Rice probably would have caught it, but they throw to him twice a game...

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Nightgaunt" wrote:
    I read the first 4 pages and decided to add my piece. I thought Jackson played well enough for us to get a win. The PLAYCALLING was complete fricken pooh, i could called a better game then that. Peterson had like 160 yards or so rushing and we lost. Totally unfuckingacceptable in my book. Yes, Jackson made a few bad throws, otherwise he played quite well imho, we had dropped balls or our WR's were not getting open, end of debate.

Far as you fans go that were booing Jackson throughout the game, go DIAF! You all fail at life, makes me sick to think i have to tolerate cretins like yourself. I would been at that game i would been in the Hennepin county jail no question asked.....
    >
    What makes you think they were booing Jackson?
    Was that you behind me chanting Childress sucks during the 4th quarter?

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Nightgaunt" wrote:
    I read the first 4 pages and decided to add my piece. I thought Jackson played well enough for us to get a win. The PLAYCALLING was complete fricken pooh, i could called a better game then that. Peterson had like 160 yards or so rushing and we lost. Totally unfuckingacceptable in my book. Yes, Jackson made a few bad throws, otherwise he played quite well imho, we had dropped balls or our WR's were not getting open, end of debate.

Far as you fans go that were booing Jackson throughout the game, go DIAF! You all fail at life, makes me sick to think i have to tolerate cretins like yourself. I would been at that game i would been in the Hennepin county jail no question asked.....
    >
    No. But I truly was looking to see if anyone was holding a fire Childress sign.
    This thing is going to get ugly, IMO.
    There seems to be less support for Childress in the general population then at PP.O.

If Tarvaris is not the guy.....then I blame Childress for not recognizing that fact and moving a different direction.

If Childress is to blame.....then Wilf screwed up when he bought his story and hired him before he get on a plane to Green Bay.

So Wilf is to blame!

illogical logic 101!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Schutz is offline Team Alumni

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Nightgaunt" wrote:

>
    No. But I truly was looking to see if anyone was holding a fire Childress sign.
    This thing is going to get ugly, IMO.
    There seems to be less support for Childress in the general population then at PP.O.

If Tarvaris is not the guy.....then I blame Childress for not recognizing that fact and moving a different direction.

If Childress is to blame.....then Wilf screwed up when he bought his story and hired him before he get on a plane to Green Bay.

So Wilf is to blame!

illogical logic 101!
    Maybe Wilf has learned the value of shopping around.........................the 2009 Minnesota Viking's new head coach Mike Tice.

Here's hoping.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567