Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW

VikesFanInNC is offline Rookie

Re: WOW

Did Tarvaris even have a chance to make a point? He didn't even get any freedom when it came to throwing the ball.

olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame

"VikesFanInNC" wrote:
    Did Tarvaris even have a chance to make a point? He didn't even get any freedom when it came to throwing the ball.
    the coaching staff clearly doesnt have any confidence in him at all

3 things..childress has an atrocious system that just simply isnt going to work..jackson is way out of his league in the nfl..shiancoe is probably worse than troy williamson when it comes to catching the ball
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

tybrones87 is offline Rookie

"VikesFanInNC" wrote:
    No kidding he didn't. Did you watch last weeks game? If you did, you'd know why he didn't get any freedom.

SiniSSter is offline Rookie

"Webby" wrote:
    "vikesfargo" wrote:
    "gabe_menendez" wrote:
    People need to stop booing are qb. receivers are not getting open not his fauly were playing the gol 'darnit colts man and are fans are booing him when were winning/.
    Here's some data.

14 for 24, 130 yards, 0 fumbles, 0 interceptions, 73.3 rating (higher than Peyton Manning's)

Add on one nice pass for a touchdown that Shiancoe dropped. Not a bad day for a young quarterback who is asked to just manage the game at this stage of his career. He is doing better than I expected.

Does Tarvaris need to work more on throwing the ball with touch? Oh yes. Has he improved in this area? Yes, absolutely. This young kid is a winner, and we need to get behind him and support him.
    as an aside, didn't he fumble once and lost it?
    idk if you could blame him for that, it was just a good play by freeny

mamaluke is offline Starter

Gee,

I don't really give a shit who is to blame. All I know is after 40 years of watching this crap I am pretty much sick and tired. I could see the Colts victory coming from a moolie (Jackson) away. Just typical Viking football at it's best. Man it is really tough staying loyal to his bunch of losers, and that goes from the top on down. We just look like a bunch of disorganized clowns. I don't give a crap what anyone says but this season is down the shitter already. Jackson got to go, I like the guy and have been pulling for him but he is clearly not the answer. Frerotte and Booty are not
    the answers either.
    Man I am just sick to my stomach.

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"mamaluke" wrote:

Man it is really tough staying loyal to his bunch of losers, and that goes from the top on down. We just look like a bunch of disorganized clowns. I don't give a crap what anyone says but this season is down the shitter already.

I hear the Detroit Lions are always looking for fans.

mamaluke is offline Starter

The dropper,

I will tell you what, there ain't too much separating us from the Lions at this point. Both 0-2, at least the Lions are supposed to suck. I would not be surprised if we lose to them knob gobblers as well

Mountainman is offline Training Camp

Not much dedication and loyalty around here is there! Didn't hear alot of cheering for Jackson when he was doing good. Glad I didn't go to the game. I would of been embarrassed by are so called fans.

VikeWings is offline Training Camp

I'll never boo anyone but, then again, Tavaris HAS had 3 years to develop.
    Guys at my work, making considerably less money, don't get anywhere near that much time to start producing results.
    I'm trying hard to be a good fan but it's not easy when I have to hold my breath on every playaction/pass play.
    I spent good money at the sports bar today just to watch a 15-0 lead fall apart.

VikeWings

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

"Mountainman" wrote:
    Not much dedication and loyalty around here is there! Didn't hear alot of cheering for Jackson when he was doing good. Glad I didn't go to the game. I would of been embarrassed by are so called fans.
    Agreed. Watching the game on TV I was more pissed at the fans than the team.

It just blows my mind, and at the same time makes me feel really fortunate that I am also a fan of the Portland Timbers. At least with that team (who perennially suck ass) I feel like I am part of a fan base that deserves better. We cheer the lads off the field after every single game, win, lose or draw.

Vikings fans deserve exactly what they're getting. If players are being lazy or not trying hard, then it is perfectly acceptable to boo. But for the fans to boo players who are trying their damnedest to win, and therby essentially relinquishing home field advantage is inexcusable.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast