Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: WOW

WOW

People need to stop booing are qb. receivers are not getting open not his fauly were playing the damn colts man and are fans are booing him when were winning/.
    Too much talent

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Re: WOW

Yes, I hate it when some fans do that. Way to help our young QB out lol.

MuzikQ is offline Training Camp

"gabe_menendez" wrote:
    People need to stop booing are qb. receivers are not getting open not his fauly were playing the gol 'darnit colts man and are fans are booing him when were winning/.

Dude the guy sucks, are you not watching the game..The QB leads everything, and TJ is leading the vikings to other loss..I promise if this was other QB like gus for example, we wouldn't be having this problem..

kspurplepride is offline Pro-Bowler

if you honestly think gus would be a better starting option you obviously know very little about football

CaptainKirk is offline Training Camp

Jackson is a 3rd year QB and is playing like a rookie.
    If the Vikings lose, I blame him as well as Childress for the piss-poor play calling.

CaptainKirk is offline Training Camp

Make that WHEN the Vikings lose.
    :'(

nailhead77 is offline Starter

"kspurplepride" wrote:
    if you honestly think gus would be a better starting option you obviously know very little about football

how could he do worse?

the running game will still be there.
    True there was a big drop in the endzone by shank but t-jackoff missed bad on some key throws.
    the deep out to bb was poorly thrown and that was a big play.
    again on the go route to bb, well underthrown.
    I am all for trying gus and ill bet he doesnt get scared and will complete the 5-10 yrd passes and thats all we need.
    I put a sig on here before, but it expired?
    Now i have tried again but seem to be retarded.......oh well,

Floop the bears!

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

"gabe_menendez" wrote:
    People need to stop booing are qb. receivers are not getting open not his fauly were playing the gol 'darnit colts man and are fans are booing him when were winning/.
    Here's some data.

14 for 24, 130 yards, 0 fumbles, 0 interceptions, 73.3 rating (higher than Peyton Manning's)

Add on one nice pass for a touchdown that Shiancoe dropped. Not a bad day for a young quarterback who is asked to just manage the game at this stage of his career. He is doing better than I expected.

Does Tarvaris need to work more on throwing the ball with touch? Oh yes. Has he improved in this area? Yes, absolutely. This young kid is a winner, and we need to get behind him and support him.

Go Vikings!

MuzikQ is offline Training Camp

"kspurplepride" wrote:
    As of right we have no other choice, we cant put booty in, he still a rookie..I know alot about football, I also know that TJ is not real good QB, putting gus wont make alot of differance, but lt least hes a pro and know whats going on..TJ looks very confused.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

"vikesfargo" wrote:
    "gabe_menendez" wrote:
    Here's some data.

14 for 24, 130 yards, 0 fumbles, 0 interceptions, 73.3 rating (higher than Peyton Manning's)

Add on one nice pass for a touchdown that Shiancoe dropped. Not a bad day for a young quarterback who is asked to just manage the game at this stage of his career. He is doing better than I expected.

Does Tarvaris need to work more on throwing the ball with touch? Oh yes. Has he improved in this area? Yes, absolutely. This young kid is a winner, and we need to get behind him and support him.
    as an aside, didn't he fumble once and lost it?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast