Thread: wow

CrazyAtMSU is offline Training Camp

wow

after that last drive which included a blocked punt, i hope they keep takin it to em... this is increadable.... they don't deserve to LOSE by 27... sometimes you have a bad day but to show effort like that with the game still in the third quarter, i'd take em all off the field and let tice rip into every single one of them... get some guys in there who want to play the game

dan3ski is offline Coordinator

wow

With the mistakes Tice made today he can't rip anyone!
    can we clone Bud Grant?

wv__viking__fan is offline Starter

wow

All around bad game today. We got beat on every aspect of the game.
    Let s Go Mountaineers!

briboy75 is offline Asst. Coach

wow

I think the extra workouts in pads this week wore the players out. everybody looked tired out there today.

StrahanEatsPepper is offline Training Camp

Re: wow

"CrazyAtMSU" wrote:
    after that last drive which included a blocked punt, i hope they keep takin it to em... this is increadable.... they don't deserve to LOSE by 27... sometimes you have a bad day but to show effort like that with the game still in the third quarter, i'd take em all off the field and let tice rip into every single one of them... get some guys in there who want to play the game

Ok....let me catch my breath here....you guys lost and aren't making a million & one excuses.....great to see that....after most of our other wins when I wentto their boards everyone was making nonstop excuses for losing except that they didn't have a good day and just got outplayed....but even leading up to the game most of you were showing nothing but class & intense pride in your team.....WTG Vikes fans.....and good luck the rest of the season.

CrazyAtMSU is offline Training Camp

wow

"dan3ski" wrote:
    With the mistakes Tice made today he can't rip anyone!

true, I think throughout history vikes fans must have the biggest heart problems out of anyone ops:

the things we got through.. jeesh :roll:

Jarhead is offline Rookie

wow

Yep, that was embarrassing
    And, ladies and gentlemen, I also know that he cannot lead troops to victory in a war when he has made it perfectly clear that he does not support the cause. -Gen. Tommy Franks on John Kerry-

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

wow

I tell you not having moss out there for the majority of the plays really hurt us. Not an excuse but id t hought id point it out that tennessee exposed our offense without moss big time. ONly 20 points last week and 0 points till garbage time. Luckily we got some 13 points.

Damn i hope moss is up to full speed next week, we need him playing.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a