buliwyf is offline Training Camp

Wouldn't bet on Vikes getting in

I would love to think we're going to the playoffs, but the Cowboys have nothing to play for. In all likely hood, the Skins will win. We shat the bed last night. I blame Jackson and Childress. Childress got flat out-coached by Gibbs. Jackson looks like a retard at the zoo. Jackson's facing 1 safety all night and can't make them pay. Peterson has done nothing beyond mediocre for the last three game, and couldn't get going even when the passing game warmed up. Play calling has been uninspired. Vikes came out dead in the first half and by the time they woke up it was over. We haven't been a running team in the last three games, and if we're hoping to win on TJ's arm, that's a sad scenario. Worst Christmas ever! When we probably get eliminated next Sunday, the first thing to happen should be the firing of Childress. That would be a great belated Christmas make-up present.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re: Wouldn't bet on Vikes getting in

"buliwyf" wrote:
    I would love to think we're going to the playoffs, but the Cowboys have nothing to play for. In all likely hood, the Skins will win. We shat the bed last night. I blame Jackson and Childress. Childress got flat out-coached by Gibbs. Jackson looks like a Challenged Hillybilly Lover at the zoo. Jackson's facing 1 safety all night and can't make them pay. Peterson has done nothing beyond mediocre for the last three game, and couldn't get going even when the passing game warmed up. Play calling has been uninspired. Vikes came out dead in the first half and by the time they woke up it was over. We haven't been a running team in the last three games, and if we're hoping to win on TJ's arm, that's a sad scenario. Worst Christmas ever! When we probably get eliminated next Sunday, the first thing to happen should be the firing of Childress. That would be a great belated Christmas make-up present.
    Edit..........Marrdro deletes what he typed and moves on.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Wouldn't bet on Vikes getting in

"buliwyf" wrote:
    I would love to think we're going to the playoffs, but the Cowboys have nothing to play for. In all likely hood, the Skins will win. We shat the bed last night. I blame Jackson and Childress. Childress got flat out-coached by Gibbs. Jackson looks like a Challenged Hillybilly Lover at the zoo. Jackson's facing 1 safety all night and can't make them pay. Peterson has done nothing beyond mediocre for the last three game, and couldn't get going even when the passing game warmed up. Play calling has been uninspired. Vikes came out dead in the first half and by the time they woke up it was over. We haven't been a running team in the last three games, and if we're hoping to win on TJ's arm, that's a sad scenario. Worst Christmas ever! When we probably get eliminated next Sunday, the first thing to happen should be the firing of Childress. That would be a great belated Christmas make-up present.
    Do ya suppose that's because he was on the sidelines most of the time. He isn't a good blocking back yet. In virtually every passing situation Peterson is not in the game.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.