Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Would You Trade Moss for...

Antoine Winfield

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

and Matt Burk, maybe Udeze I wan to see what he does next year!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"whackthepack" wrote:
    If the offer is blow away, then why not take a look at it.
    ONLY if we get the same deal that Dallas got for sticking us with Herschel...by that I mean, all the players and draft choices that we gave up...and the 3 SB wins!

Otherwise, we keep Moss and build a defense ourselves!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame

although Im not opposed to trading moss, i wouldn't trade him unless it was for someone like T.O. and a first round draft pick and a second...

or MOss and Bennett for wayne, harrison and e.james or something ridiculous like that...

but for real though, maybe 2 first rounders this year, a corner like smoot caliber and then a first next year and and a second the year after that.....

I mean some Hershal walker type stuff....

which means we probably won't trade him

Hooversham is offline Starter

I don't care if he does slow down a little bit as he gets older. He'll continue to make amazing catches in the endzone and he'll continue to draw coverage over the top on D. You know that streak we have going for most game with a 4+ yards per carry running game, who do you think is most responsible for that one?

For me, a trade for Moss would have to include everything we lost to Dallas PLUS the unborn children of every superstar from the other team AND a downpayment for us to build a new stadium. Seems fair to me.
    I can bench press my own body weight. And I weight 2,000 pounds.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"bleedpurple" wrote:
    although Im not opposed to trading moss, i wouldn't trade him unless it was for someone like T.O. and a first round draft pick and a second...

or MOss and Bennett for wayne, harrison and e.james or something ridiculous like that...

but for real though, maybe 2 first rounders this year, a corner like smoot caliber and then a first next year and and a second the year after that.....

I mean some Hershal walker type stuff....

which means we probably won't trade him
    With that kinda trade, it is not helping us. We do not need Offensive weopons. We need Defense! Lets just trade Moss to Baltimore for Lewis, Reed, Suggs, and Bouleware. Then Billick can be reunited with one of the guys that made him shine as an assistant.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I've said it before and I'll say it again, trading Moss would be the stupidest (is that even a word) idea in the world!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

I would only be up for a trade of Moss if it was for someone like Brian Urlacher. Our WR's have proven they can carry the load.

It does get tiresome relying on Moss and wondering if he is going to care or not, or if he is going to run or not. Wouldn't hurt a team to get back to smashmouth D.

Allthough I know for a fact he isn't going anywhere because of cash reasons there are other teams that don't have him and some of them seem to do ok, heck some of them even win the superbowl.

I know it isn't going to happen but it isn't "CRAZY" it isn't "DOOM." It could be very intriguing.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

i would wanna have T.O. i on the vikings i dont think i can ever root for the man he is my most despised player in the NFL..and moss desrves to win a superbowl with the Vikings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12