Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PackSux! is offline Hall of Famer
    Let's not try to figure out the QB position before we figure out who the gm and coaches will be next year.

Scoot is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by i_bleed_purple View Post
    Now with the Bears showing they can win without Cutler, and him constantly hurt for them, if theoretically he were to hit Free agency, with the money saved from Allen, would you sign him, freeing our high picks to take D, OL or WR?
    two wrongs don't make a right. Cutler has two things working against him. 1. his attitude is down beat. 2. He's a second string QB, he shouldn't start anywhere.

my2cents
    SCOOT28

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    Let's not try to figure out the QB position before we figure out who the gm and coaches will be next year.
    Will they even change the GM and coach?? with this ownership, anything is possible... Frazier just might come back next year...

I just threw up in my mouth at that thought.

Scoot is offline Training Camp
    Quote Originally Posted by PackSux! View Post
    I'm not sure if I would follow that. You are right (my opinion) in saying we need to figure out who is the next QB. Do it soon and get the best you can, but, if I was the owners (yesterday) I would be on a plane heading somewhere to talk to someone about a GM position. Hit me in the head for saying this, and I really hesitate to say it, but I would sacrifice another year to build a top ranked staff from the GM down. Itís just like any other business, a good worker will not perform well with a horrible manager.
    SCOOT28

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    Chicago is 4-4 this year with cutler starting and 2-2 with out him. Josh McCown has 9td 1 int with a QB rating of 103.6(Cutler 88.4).

Cutler has proven he is mediocre and injury prone.

I would take Eli in a second, but I doubt he is available. 2 time super bowl MVP and has never missed a start in his career(119 games and counting, 3rd most all time).
    He has Superbowl MVP trophies only because he is a Manning and they couldn't give it to the Giants entire Defensive line... Don't front like he's in the same company as Rodgers, Brees, Rothlesberg, and Brady...

And yes, I left his sorry ass brother off the list on purpose... he's a choke artist... 9-11 all time in playoffs with 8 first round (first game) losses in the playoffs... but the two of them together and you would be in that company... IMO

313zoe is online now Starter
    Blog Entries

Would you take Cutler?

Sign Lovie Smith and sign Cutler and draft a QB in a late round and use that first pick on defense mainly CB, LB or Clowney

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    I'm offering free Handjobs to get a Qb of Cutler's abilities in Minn. Have you seen our Qb's play? have you seen Cutler play? Night and day differences. Outside of the last two years...he has had no one to throw to and was still toasting us. My only compliants with him are attitude and injuries but our current Qb sucks and is always injured and our GM still wants him.

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    I'm offering free Handjobs
    Tis the season for giving.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123