Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    purpledoom is offline Starter
    Cutler obviously is immensely talented. Somehow however I would not be surprised if he never gets to a Superbowl. He does tend to blame others and seems to be the type who gets along as long as things are going well but look out if not. In other words I don't think he can lift a team up. I may be wrong but that's how I feel.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Would you take Cutler?

Sure

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by marstc09 View Post
    Sure

You hungover today? Looks like someone went on a PPO tangent last night.

Also... no way, Cutler sucks.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    No
    would be good if our new coaching staff wanted to start with a young QB that can be taught and then be the mainstay here for a few years. I don't want to go through someone's old castoffs as we have done recently
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    No.

Whines too much...wins too little.

Caine

gamecocksbaseball31 is offline Hall of Famer
    I was a huge proponent of him coming out of Denver, but no way. Not now. He would be detrimental to the young guys on this team.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by marstc09 View Post
    Sure

You hungover today? Looks like someone went on a PPO tangent last night.

Also... no way, Cutler sucks.
    After yesterday.......YES, I absolutely would take Cutler. See what a difference even an average QB makes!

drewlovs is offline Pro-Bowler
    Of all the starting QBs that aren't Manning or Brady-esque, Cutler is very low on the list of QBs that I feel would give us a real chance at a championship. I like:
    ~Big Ben from the Steelers
    ~Kirk Cousins from the 'Skins
    ~ MAYBE (MAYBE!!) Eli Manning, only because we have the WR talent for him to use, and a under-achieving OL that might start playing back to form if they had a true leader in the huddle. Eli is dealing with a shitty OL in NY atm, and it makes him rush his decision making, which we now know is a disaster in the offing.

AP has made it clear he wants Cassel over Ponder, and his subtle reasoning was the "feel in the huddle"; what does THAT tell you? Ponder is not a Type "A" persoality, and that is a must for a QB. Eli doesn't look like one, but I have only heard good things from the offensive people at NY about him. that speaks volumes.

All in all, if we can't get a stud from the draft, I would love to bring Cousins in all things bein equal. He needs a starting job soon, otherwise he is going to start to degrade, and the Vikings could use the talent. The guys from Washington say a lot of good things about him.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.
    ~Napoleon Bonaparte

bleedpurple is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by drewlovs View Post
    Of all the starting QBs that aren't Manning or Brady-esque, Cutler is very low on the list of QBs that I feel would give us a real chance at a championship. I like:
    ~Big Ben from the Steelers
    ~Kirk Cousins from the 'Skins
    ~ MAYBE (MAYBE!!) Eli Manning, only because we have the WR talent for him to use, and a under-achieving OL that might start playing back to form if they had a true leader in the huddle. Eli is dealing with a shitty OL in NY atm, and it makes him rush his decision making, which we now know is a disaster in the offing.

AP has made it clear he wants Cassel over Ponder, and his subtle reasoning was the "feel in the huddle"; what does THAT tell you? Ponder is not a Type "A" persoality, and that is a must for a QB. Eli doesn't look like one, but I have only heard good things from the offensive people at NY about him. that speaks volumes.

All in all, if we can't get a stud from the draft, I would love to bring Cousins in all things bein equal. He needs a starting job soon, otherwise he is going to start to degrade, and the Vikings could use the talent. The guys from Washington say a lot of good things about him.
    it's funny you would want Kirk Cousins who's played all of 2 games in his NFL career over a cutler who atleast has proven he can throw with some type of competency.... Look at how Chicago has collapsed since he got hurt...

Eli Manning?? really??...

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Quote Originally Posted by bleedpurple View Post
    it's funny you would want Kirk Cousins who's played all of 2 games in his NFL career over a cutler who atleast has proven he can throw with some type of competency.... Look at how Chicago has collapsed since he got hurt...

Eli Manning?? really??...
    Chicago is 4-4 this year with cutler starting and 2-2 with out him. Josh McCown has 9td 1 int with a QB rating of 103.6(Cutler 88.4).

Cutler has proven he is mediocre and injury prone.

I would take Eli in a second, but I doubt he is available. 2 time super bowl MVP and has never missed a start in his career(119 games and counting, 3rd most all time).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast