Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Would you run 4 wideouts?

"MarqVikesfaninva" wrote:
    yes why have we not tried pursuing surtain, from what i hear he can be had for not much, give them bennett, this would make sense for both teams
    Maybe...because he SAID that he didn't want to play here!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

surtain doesnt?
    Son, when you participate in sporting events it s not whether you win or lose, it s how drunk you get. -Homer J. Simpson

It s not just about me and my dream of doing nothing; it s about all of us...together!-Peter Gibbons

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

yah he doesnt anna play in GB or MN

bleedn_purple is offline Training Camp

Show and "don't" Tell

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    it depends on the situation also.. we did run some 4 wide.. do u mean more?
    Well, maybe show it a little more. That is without over doing it.
    "When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something"

Dick Butkus

"They say Football s a matter of life and death - but it s more important than that"

bleedn_purple is offline Training Camp

"MossTheFreak" wrote:
    I think Mewelde needs more playing time, the kid tore it up.

Man, your "preaching to the chior" about Mewelde Moore. I was blown away by his performance last season. His size(small) and his strength(he drug opponents with him through those holes) makes him, in my opinion, hard to contain. I do believe however that after a couple of succesfull games, opponents started "keying" on him with success. If I were Tice this off-season I would definitely design a few plays just for Moore. What I saw in him that was most important to me though was that in Mewelde Moore I saw a player who really wanted to play and of most importance played with a lot of heart. I really like this guy (he reminded me a little of my favorite Viking RB Chuck Foreman). I really hope that they develop him more during the off-season and utilize him next season. I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice true potential. :thumbleft:
    "When I played pro football, I never set out to hurt anyone deliberately - unless it was, you know, important, like a league game or something"

Dick Butkus

"They say Football s a matter of life and death - but it s more important than that"

DrSwerve is offline Training Camp

I like it when Minny lines up with 4 wide, but it's better used sparingly (to keep the defense off-balance). If we lined up with 4 wide regularly, defenses that blitz a lot (i.e. Philly & NE) would eat us alive since we would have less protection. I personally enjoy the 2 TE sets, but next season it wouldn't be nearly as effective w/o Wiggins.
    If ignorance was bliss...then your entire life would be a perpetual orgasm.

"bleedn'_purple" wrote:
    "MossTheFreak" wrote:
    I think Mewelde needs more playing time, the kid tore it up.

Man, your "preaching to the chior" about Mewelde Moore. I was blown away by his performance last season. His size(small) and his strength(he drug opponents with him through those holes) makes him, in my opinion, hard to contain. I do believe however that after a couple of succesfull games, opponents started "keying" on him with success. If I were Tice this off-season I would definitely design a few plays just for Moore. What I saw in him that was most important to me though was that in Mewelde Moore I saw a player who really wanted to play and of most importance played with a lot of heart. I really like this guy (he reminded me a little of my favorite Viking RB Chuck Foreman). I really hope that they develop him more during the off-season and utilize him next season. I'm glad I wasn't the only one to notice true potential. :thumbleft:
    ur not m&m was the only vikings running back i started in my fantasy teams. trade bennet for a water boy or kicker or trainer or something

http://justlube.net/?page_id=44

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

if we ran 4 wideouts that would be awsome! campbell, burleson, robinson, and hopefully burass

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

"vikingsfanatic94" wrote:
    I believe with the RB Crew we have, run a wishbone base offense(Moore, Smith, Williams), this would total set up the passing game and no need for a FB/TB.
    Wishbones and T-formations are an anachronism. The Pack are the only team I know that still uses formations like that. Maybe we could send them out in leather helmets, too. :drunken:

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

vikefan4ever is offline Training Camp

I noticed it too. He catches, he runs. The kid can do it all, and one of the best parts about him is he doesnt waste his time with weed or steal computers like Onterrio and former vike Ned.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12