Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    SageVike is offline Starter

Would You Like Us In 3-4

I Was Thinking You Know If We Traded Pat Williams An Signed Cato June Or Davis We Could Do a 3-4! I Makes Sense to me. Drop Leber an Donatrious Thomas into coverage OR!! Convert Ray edwards to Linebacker! Did u see tha hit When He Put Kevin Jones Out for the Season!!!!
    Then Let Greenway an EJ Lay the wood on blitz that way Kevin Williams an Pat Williams or Ian Scott Can Be Fresh An a Fresh Kevin N Pat Willams Is Deadly!!

SageVike is offline Starter

Re: Would You Like Us In 3-4

o well cato is gone

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I don't want to make any more changes that will take us 3 more years to find the personnel to execute.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Do you even realize what type of personnel is required and the responsibilities of each with a 3-4?

mr.woo is offline Team Alumni

is it even possible for you to stop and take a breath and not make dumb senless posts? youre heading down the road to p.p.o hell.
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

When you suggest trading Pat, you do not realize a big bastard is needed for a 3-4.

Here, do some catching-up please:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Linebacker#3-4_Defense

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

I'll like whatever is successful.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Creep is offline Pro-Bowler

"SageVike" wrote:
    I Was Thinking You Know If We Traded Pat Williams An Signed Cato June Or Davis We Could Do a 3-4! I Makes Sense to me. Drop Leber an Donatrious Thomas into coverage OR!! Convert Ray edwards to Linebacker! Did u see tha hit When He Put Kevin Jones Out for the Season!!!!
    Then Let Greenway an EJ Lay the wood on blitz that way Kevin Williams an Pat Williams or Ian Scott Can Be Fresh An a Fresh Kevin N Pat Willams Is Deadly!!
    Sage,
    I am huge for Greenway,...I just feel this kid is gonna be our anchor for some years to come,..( Don't give me this "second knee" crap) At 25,...I had the same operation....BUT we are talking YEARS apart...Advancement in everything...He will carry on just fine,...Trust me,.In camp,...He's (He'll say.'95%)
    But hes good to go.

Have faith in Greenway,>>>He'll make all of us proud,...Just be on his side from the start...

When I hit my 150 post mark, and could get a sig...gotta get a Greenway theme
    *FIGHTING FOR PEACE, IS LIKE FUCKING FOR CELIBACY.*

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"SageVike" wrote:
    NO!!!

KWill IS a 4-3 tackle, NOT a 3-4 nose or end...and since our D revolves around him, we should (and WILL) stay predominately in the 4-3...END OF STORY!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

davike is offline Team Alumni

learn some football..... we don't have near the right players to make a 3-4 defense work. and dude, why do you put capital letters at the beginning of every word?

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast