Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Would you guys like big Leonard Davis as our new Right Tackle next year????

"vikes09" wrote:
    because, italian, that wouldnt sell tickets.
    ;D

Imagine if we actually had a great WR this year. the running game would be opened up even more (gah, imagine chestor running w/out 8 guys in the box!), the big play potential would keep defenses (and us) on our toes, and BJ would have a lot of heat taken off of him = the threads about TJack and benching Brad would be GONE!!!
    We're probably going to have a good amount of cap space again this year. As long as spielman is there we will be one of the top cap space teams. If we could afford getting a good guard/tackle and picking up Jarrett in the draft (the FA WR's suck btw) we would be in a good scenario. There aren't too many other positions we really need to concentrate on that can't be adressed in the draft.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

If we can't find someone good enough to play RT for us.. Then hell yah we better call his ass up

One Love

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"V4L" wrote:
    If we can't find someone good enough to play RT for us.. Then hell yah we better call his jiggly butt up

One Love
    if only it was that easy. alot of teams are probably going to pay a pretty penny to this guy, and i'd rather not try to match their offers. i'd prefer moving up or getting a stud WR in the draft. (i really jumped on the ginn bandwagon watching his highlight reel, but if there is ANY way to get calvin johnson after the combine then i say why not.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"vikes09" wrote:
    because, italian, that wouldnt sell tickets.
    ;D

Imagine if we actually had a great WR this year. the running game would be opened up even more (gah, imagine chestor running w/out 8 guys in the box!), the big play potential would keep defenses (and us) on our toes, and BJ would have a lot of heat taken off of him = the threads about TJack and benching Brad would be GONE!!!
    NEVER! I'll never give up, never surrender
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

He's my #2 choice, I would rather get Max Starks in RFA from the Steelers.

They don't spend a lot of money on anyone, ever, so I think we could pull him away from the steelers for pretty cheap, and he's young and always has played RT.

But I'd definitely take big Leonard as well.

FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer

Sure why not because when I think of great offensive lines oh yeah I think the Arizona Cardnals the team with one of the worst in football and people think one of their guys should improve us? Also the Steelers don't have to pay big money to Starks right away Mr. Anderson a first round tender for a RFA is less then 2 million and nobody is going to go after him when and if they do.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

i say go after some1 cheaper or maybe move cook there and put marcus johnson in at rg where he was in college

Thanks josdin00

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

No way the guy is terrible and overpaid as well!
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Bretto is offline Rookie

"FuadFan" wrote:
    Sure why not because when I think of great offensive lines oh yeah I think the Arizona Cardnals the team with one of the worst in football and people think one of their guys should improve us? Also the Steelers don't have to pay big money to Starks right away Mr. Anderson a first round tender for a RFA is less then 2 million and nobody is going to go after him when and if they do.
    I just thought I would add this post made me laugh.
    thank you

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

"FuadFan" wrote:
    great players can play on crappy teams.

he's obviously going to be very sought after, and with good reason.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast