Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    Probably not? He was an All-Pro last year... and we have the worst safety core in the NFL. Don't let Jerry Angelo fool you. He is the worst GM in sports history. The dude is worse than Matt Millen. Okay, maybe not, but he is pretty damn close. He is the same guy that almost let Matt Forte go because he didn't want to pay him either. Chris Harris would be a great addition for us. When he is happy, he is a great player. I'm also very sure that he'd LOVE to have revenge against the Bears. He knows the position, he knows the division, I say yes please!

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    He has a bad hammie and really looked bad against Detroit a couple weeks ago.

skum is offline Team Alumni
    Blog Entries
    Yeah idk, i think id aim for bigger talent back there in the offseason, but we might have good use of a veteran at safety..

----
    PUT IN JACKSON!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Tampa 2 safety in Chicago. All-Pro last year. Strong, smart and can lay a hit on you. Not the fastest guy in the world, but his experience in the system and field smarts allow him to succeed in the 2 deep safety role.

We're still pretty young at safety, I think Frampton is the oldest of the bunch. We could use a veteran like Harris, not only as a starter, but to bring some experience to the group. If the price is right.

Chazz is offline Coordinator
    I doubt he would be of any help to us....that being said, our safety's are as bad as they come so it sure as hell wouldn't hurt to grab him and find out.

marshallvike is offline Team Alumni
    Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    He has a bad hammie and really looked bad against Detroit a couple weeks ago.
    I don't know how the hamstring is yet, but he told the bears he needed another week of recovery, and the Bears told him no. Then when he looked bad against Detroit, they left him out there hanging with the media.
    Why must you defend everything this FO does....to the point of making your self look like a yes man.

ConnecticutViking is offline Pro-Bowler
    I think we get him... This is a rebuilding year, let's give him time to heal and start building for next year early.

Landmines scattered throughout the field is the only thing that will help our secondary.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Then how about adding CB depth?

Pats cut Leigh Bodden | ProFootballTalk
    This:

Pats cut Leigh Bodden

Bodden was in the second season of a four-year, $22 million contract. Per the source, the player and the team decided that the relationship wasn’t working out as planned, and that it was time to move on. He appeared in five games with one start this season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast