vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

worst situation ever.

i was just thinking to myself about the whole new owner fiasco. emmit wants a piece along w/ fowler and glen. well.......................

favre retires and has intrest in the vikings and buys team and owns 100% of the vikings. he takes apart the team (purposefully) and green bay wins the division for 20 straight years. daunte culpepper gets a 490 yard game but all we see is a close up of favre w/ madden going "woah, his uncle has a hangnail but he still came to sit in an air conditioned room. what a great human being. [size=9px]oh yeah daunte got 490 yards.[/size], oh yeah dont forget the i love favre shirts their selling at the front of the metrodome." then he trades daunte to wisconsin for cheese. tice is thinking....woah. im in the mood for some cheese.......so now the state of minnesota has 5000 lbs of cheese. randy leaves for the patriots 3rd round pick. the vikings select ......."some more cheese!!!" they we have to watch highlights of cheese. then kevin williams and antione whinfield get traded for santanta moss to revamp our offense. then we realize he realy does suck and we are left w/ yet another moss. :shock: i hope thats the end.

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

worst situation ever.

won't happen
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

vikes09 is offline Hall of Famer

worst situation ever.

nah, obviously. i was just being.......weird. i geuss. no way would we get rid of duante for 5000 lbs. of cheese. hes worth at least 7500. lol

JTSnow is offline Pro-Bowler

worst situation ever.

"vikes09" wrote:
    nah, obviously. i was just being.......weird. i geuss. no way would we get rid of duante for 5000 lbs. of cheese. hes worth at least 7500. lol
    i would say hes worth 10000 lbs, yea thats more like it
    lol :rr:
    [img:4c22618921]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/vikingstw/Untitled-1.jpg[/img:4c22618921].

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Re: worst situation ever.

"vikes09" wrote:
    i was just thinking to myself about the whole new owner fiasco. emmit wants a piece along w/ fowler and glen. well.......................

favre retires and has intrest in the vikings and buys team and owns 100% of the vikings. he takes apart the team (purposefully) and green bay wins the division for 20 straight years. daunte culpepper gets a 490 yard game but all we see is a close up of favre w/ madden going "woah, his uncle has a hangnail but he still came to sit in an air conditioned room. what a great human being. [size=9px]oh yeah daunte got 490 yards.[/size], oh yeah dont forget the i love favre shirts their selling at the front of the metrodome." then he trades daunte to wisconsin for cheese. tice is thinking....woah. im in the mood for some cheese.......so now the state of minnesota has 5000 lbs of cheese. randy leaves for the patriots 3rd round pick. the vikings select ......."some more cheese!!!" they we have to watch highlights of cheese. then kevin williams and antione whinfield get traded for santanta moss to revamp our offense. then we realize he realy does suck and we are left w/ yet another moss. :shock: i hope thats the end.
    Dude...

This is how the Beatles wrote "Strawberry Fields", isn't it?
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Re: worst situation ever.

"LosAngelis" wrote:
    "vikes09" wrote:

Dude...

This is how the Beatles wrote "Strawberry Fields", isn't it?
    Except this one is called "Limburger Fields"! LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE