Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 96
  1. #21
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Worst QB situation in the NFL ?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    Salisbury can bite the big one...damn traitor
    Salisbury is only telling it like it is.

    If he happened to say the Vikings receiving corps weren't great last year would you disagree with him & call him a traitor?

    It is what it is.

    For those of you who don't believe it.........

    Name me a team with a worse QB situation.
    The Yankees.

  2. #22
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,765

    Re: Worst QB situation in the NFL ?

    "singersp" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    Salisbury can bite the big one...damn traitor
    Salisbury is only telling it like it is.

    If he happened to say the Vikings receiving corps weren't great last year would you disagree with him & call him a traitor?

    It is what it is.

    For those of you who don't believe it.........

    Name me a team with a worse QB situation.
    Dolphins

  3. #23
    PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    3,738

    Re: Worst QB situation in the NFL ?

    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    Salisbury can bite the big one...damn traitor
    Salisbury is only telling it like it is.

    If he happened to say the Vikings receiving corps weren't great last year would you disagree with him & call him a traitor?

    It is what it is.

    For those of you who don't believe it.........

    Name me a team with a worse QB situation.
    Dolphins
    Not on paper!

  4. #24
    2beersTommy's Avatar
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    2,765

    Re: Worst QB situation in the NFL ?

    "PurplePackerEater" wrote:
    "2beersTommy" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "Nephilim" wrote:
    Salisbury can bite the big one...damn traitor
    Salisbury is only telling it like it is.

    If he happened to say the Vikings receiving corps weren't great last year would you disagree with him & call him a traitor?

    It is what it is.

    For those of you who don't believe it.........

    Name me a team with a worse QB situation.
    Dolphins
    Not on paper!
    paper doesnt mean shit to me..they have Fumblepepper, is that the best they have? Pretty sad if it is.

  5. #25
    vegasvike's Avatar
    vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,277

    Re: Worst QB situation in the NFL ?

    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    I think T-Jack surprises a lot of people this year and I think next year the talking heads will be sucking up to him about what his potential is.



    My prediction for T-Jack this year.

    3400 yards

    23 TD's and
    12 INT's
    200 yards rushing and 3 rushing TD's.


    A solid 2nd year.
    Sorry....unrealistic.
    23 TD's mean our receiver will catch 23 passes.
    That is also a stretch.
    I hate to be the voice of negativity, but there is no way TJack tosses 23 TD's.
    Yeah that might be a stretch if BJ Johnson was still our starting QB. And dont forget a QB doesnt always have to throw to a WR or a TE for a touchdown. 4 for AP, 3 for CT, 5 for MM, and 2 for TR and CF each then 6 to our receiving corp. The last one could go to Gordon on a gadget play! Yep score anyway we can LOL
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z


    I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

  6. #26
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Worst QB situation in the NFL ?

    Worst not quite. most unproven. yeah for sure.

    Atlanta possibly not having Vick for the whole year? if that happens and it sounds like something will where he will miss some time. By far the aorse.

    Miami There QB is Culpepper, who is still hurt.

    Bears-Their QB was surely not the reason for them going to the SB

    Raiders. Everyone Assumes that Rusel will be a stud, what has he proven in the NFL yet? and he has about as good of
    a WR situation as we do.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    919

    Re: Worst QB situation in the NFL ?

    "vegasvike" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    I think T-Jack surprises a lot of people this year and I think next year the talking heads will be sucking up to him about what his potential is.



    My prediction for T-Jack this year.

    3400 yards

    23 TD's and
    12 INT's
    200 yards rushing and 3 rushing TD's.


    A solid 2nd year.
    Sorry....unrealistic.
    23 TD's mean our receiver will catch 23 passes.
    That is also a stretch.
    I hate to be the voice of negativity, but there is no way TJack tosses 23 TD's.
    Yeah that might be a stretch if BJ Johnson was still our starting QB. And dont forget a QB doesnt always have to throw to a WR or a TE for a touchdown. 4 for AP, 3 for CT, 5 for MM, and 2 for TR and CF each then 6 to our receiving corp. The last one could go to Gordon on a gadget play! Yep score anyway we can LOL
    Throw in a few TD passes from T-Jack to himself, and we are set!!!
    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

  8. #28
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Worst QB situation in the NFL ?

    "vikes_4_life_42" wrote:
    "vegasvike" wrote:
    "NDVikingFan66" wrote:
    "whackthepack" wrote:
    I think T-Jack surprises a lot of people this year and I think next year the talking heads will be sucking up to him about what his potential is.



    My prediction for T-Jack this year.

    3400 yards

    23 TD's and
    12 INT's
    200 yards rushing and 3 rushing TD's.


    A solid 2nd year.
    Sorry....unrealistic.
    23 TD's mean our receiver will catch 23 passes.
    That is also a stretch.
    I hate to be the voice of negativity, but there is no way TJack tosses 23 TD's.
    Yeah that might be a stretch if BJ Johnson was still our starting QB. And dont forget a QB doesnt always have to throw to a WR or a TE for a touchdown. 4 for AP, 3 for CT, 5 for MM, and 2 for TR and CF each then 6 to our receiving corp. The last one could go to Gordon on a gadget play! Yep score anyway we can LOL
    Throw in a few TD passes from T-Jack to himself, and we are set!!!
    I belive that T-Jack will do better than most people expect. Niot sure if he will do that well yet. But much better than people expect.

  9. #29
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,139

    Re: Worst QB situation in the NFL ?

    "Garland" wrote:
    Worst not quite. most unproven. yeah for sure.

    Atlanta possibly not having Vick for the whole year? if that happens and it sounds like something will where he will miss some time. By far the aorse.
    Atlanta has Joey Harrington as the back-up right now.
    He can actually play...the Lions were simply horrible.

    "Garland" wrote:
    Miami There QB is Culpepper, who is still hurt.
    While Culpepper may or may not be ready, Miami is still trying to wrangle Trent Green away from KC.
    If that happens, they aren't so bad off.

    "Garland" wrote:
    Bears-Their QB was surely not the reason for them going to the SB
    Rex blows, that's for sure, but he's a proven NFL starter.
    And having Brian Griese behind him tells me the Bears aren't is horrible shape when it comes to QB's (Although why Rexy starts is beyond me).

    "Garland" wrote:
    Raiders. Everyone Assumes that Rusel will be a stud, what has he proven in the NFL yet? and he has about as good of
    a WR situation as we do.
    Russell played for a big school and was everyone's radar as an early pick, Tarvaris played for a smaller school and wasn't even the best QB in his conference (that guy isn't even in the NFL).

    All in all, I believe that the Vikings DO have the worst QB situation in the NFL right now.
    I'm not sold on Tarvaris Jackson - as much as I hope he does well, I'm not ready to bet large sums of money on it happening.
    I'm certainly not sold on Brooks Bollinger being "The Man".
    He did alright with the Jets, but he wasn't an earthshaker.
    In short, I would not have been upset if we would have taken Quinn this year (I thought we would when he fell to us).

    Add in our rotten WR situation (I hope our Rookies are all incredible, because our veterans aren't), our shakey O-Line (The right side was a sieve all season, and McKinnie played like a guy who'd eaten too much turkey), and our fantastic play calling (sarcasm...what a gift), and all we can say for certain is "It has to get better".

    Caine


  10. #30
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Worst QB situation in the NFL ?

    Truth hurts.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 93
    Last Post: 04-06-2009, 11:07 AM
  2. Our DE situation
    By Garland Greene in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-23-2008, 04:40 PM
  3. Which team will be worst of the worst?
    By cogitans in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-14-2007, 05:13 PM
  4. RB situation
    By catlikethief22 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 09-08-2005, 09:59 PM
  5. worst situation ever.
    By vikes09 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-02-2005, 12:59 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •