Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    2beersTommy is offline Team Alumni

Worst QB situation in the NFL ?

Sean Salsbury just threw the Vikes under the bus on NFL live, saying the Vikes have the worst QB situation in the NFL. Thanks alots asshole ..lol
    >

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Worst QB situation in the NFL ?

Ow.
    Worse than when he was here? ;D

In all honesty, we are in the worst spot right now.
    None of our QBs are proven in any way, shape, or form.
    We have high hopes for TJ and even Brooks, but I accept the fact that we are taking a lot of risk.

It doesn't matter.
    Come February, the doubters will be silenced. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

duvaldomo is offline Coach

Well I kinda agree with it but I still see us winning football games. I know Tjack will do his best but we are still worrying to see if he is what we hope he is. We will be fine this year so I dont care what they say about us, we will suprise everyone once we go to the superbowl

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Can you think of a worse one?
    I can't.
    Not saying that it will be true as the season progresses, but at this point i can't think of another team that has more question marks at QB.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

"Prophet" wrote:
    I can't.
    Not saying that it will be true as the season progresses, but at this point i can't think of another team that has more question marks at QB.
    I agree 100%!
    As a diehard fan of this team, I have questions...
    As an outsider, like Sean, trying to make an objective statement for a television show....how could he say anything different?

I'd much rather see the Packers miss the playoffs because of their talent then because of their injuries.

Blog Entries

"Vikefanman2000" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I can't.
    I agree 100%!
    As a diehard fan of this team, I have questions...
    As an outsider, like Sean, trying to make an objective statement for a television show....how could he say anything different?

I think that would be one of the hardest obstacles to get over when making the switch from athlete or coach to reporting/commentary.
    Trying to remain objective about teams that you used to love or hate has got to be hard.
    A few were never able to do it, like Cris Collinsworth against the Colts.
    But others like Bradshaw (IMHO) and Howie Long seem to do it pretty well.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

Yeah we have the worst situation in the league. I guess the 49ers were doomed to never win a SB when Joe Cool left and Young came in! I guess the bears and browns who have proven LOSERS starting for them are better. We had pitiful players on our line ( the right side) last year then on top of that we had a QB with the arm of Olive Oil (from Popeye for all you youngstas) who ran a 4.21 in a 10 yard dash starting. And I wont get on the WRs, BUT now that our line has had a chance to PLAY together and really LEARN the system, a QB with the ability to throw well over 30 yards once a season and athletic instincts to get out of harm's way when the play breaks down really equals the worst situation. I hate to say it but like "Cry me a river" Vermeil said " You have to take the diaper off" Before we can say yeah we have the worst QB in the league lets give him til week 15 like BJ Johnson had
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

Blog Entries

"vegasvike" wrote:
    Yeah we have the worst situation in the league. I guess the 49ers were doomed to never win a SB when Joe Cool left and Young came in! I guess the bears and browns who have proven LOSERS starting for them are better. We had pitiful players on our line ( the right side) last year then on top of that we had a QB with the arm of Olive Oil (from Popeye for all you youngstas) who ran a 4.21 in a 10 yard dash starting. And I wont get on the WRs, BUT now that our line has had a chance to PLAY together and really LEARN the system, a QB with the ability to throw well over 30 yards once a season and athletic instincts to get out of harm's way when the play breaks down really equals the worst situation. I hate to say it but like "Cry me a river" Vermeil said " You have to take the diaper off" Before we can say yeah we have the worst QB in the league lets give him til week 15 like BJ Johnson had
    You are reading too much into it.
    Nobody ever said that we have the worst QB in the league.

Salsibury said that the Vikings have the worst QB situation in the league.
    And he is more or less right.
    We have many more uncertainties at QB than any other team.
    That doesn't mean that TJ or the Vikes will do bad, it just means that the coaching staff has a harder job.

I think TJ will do fine this year.
    Probably not be starting in the probowl, but better than last year.
    Zeus wrote:

=Z=

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "vegasvike" wrote:
    You are reading too much into it.
    Nobody ever said that we have the worst QB in the league.

Salsibury said that the Vikings have the worst QB situation in the league.
    And he is more or less right.
    We have many more uncertainties at QB than any other team.
    That doesn't mean that TJ or the Vikes will do bad, it just means that the coaching staff has a harder job.

I think TJ will do fine this year.
    Probably not be starting in the probowl, but better than last year.

Yeah you're right. Thats just a pet peeve of mine you know? I hate when these so called "pros" or "analysist" talks so bad about a team or player before the season starts then when the team or player is doing well at the end of the season you hear that same tampon munch talking the same old shit " I knew when they drafted this kid he would have been a star!"
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"2beersTommy" wrote:
    Sean Salsbury just threw the Vikes under the bus on NFL live, saying the Vikes have the worst QB situation in the NFL. Thanks alots asshole ..lol
    >

We do. None of them has been a starter for a whole season yet & there isn't a another veteran back-up QB on the roster. That is why Childress hired Rich Gannon to come in & assist with the "green" QB's.

Just because I'm a Vikings fan doesn't mean I'm going to pretend we are not the worst or in the worst situation with anything.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast