Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    KevinK is offline Starter

Re: Worst Players by postion on the team(Who to replace or bench)

How much do you want to bet Rodney Harrison wont be on the Pats next year?
    The guy is gone.
    Belichek will cut him... you'll see.
    As for Randy he will stay out of trouble while working for Kraft.
    He knows he has no pull in Foxboro.

Braddock is offline Hall of Famer

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "KevinK" wrote:
    I cannot believe that you guys are so forgiving to behavior problems of Dwight Smith and Darrion Scott.
    I do know that they are decent players but is it worth the trouble? You dont see Patriot players in the police blotter.
    And with Edwards i forgive him because he took resp for his actions in an article I read on this website. I know its contradiction but its how I feel.
    Pot really isn't a big deal, and I doubt it affects team chemistry... just body chemistry
    ;D

You do, however, see patriots players get fined for poking Brandon Jacobs in the eye.
    And Rodney Harrison and Randy Moss aren't exactly saints either...
    I agree. It's only smoking an herb. Driving while influenced is not cool though. However, they were only slapped with possession charges right? And that's only $100 some , so not even the law think it's too bad. Just conservative popular concensus says it's so atrocious.
    Trying to bring rationale to an irrational site

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Troy Williamson - time to cut our losses
    Ryan Cook - clearly the weakest link in our O-line
    Kelly Holcomb - liked this guy a few years ago, but I think his career is done
    CTaylor - It's only a matter of time, he is fumble prone, and we could get something good for him now and Moore I think is a reliable backup to Peterson
    Keneche Udeze - I love his name, not so much a fan of his play
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

davike is offline Team Alumni

"KevinK" wrote:
    2. Kenechi Udeze.. Injury prone
    3. Darrion Scott... behavior problem
    4. Erasmus James.. not enough of a threat to the QB
    5. Ryan Cook... Worst mistakes at the wrong time
    6. Kelly Holcomb... Worst QB of the underachievers
    7.Dwight Smith... Behavior problem
    * Sorry the post got broken apart!
    Williamson. He isn't worth the money we are paying him. If he can take a lot less money I wouldn't mind him fighting for a spot on the roster.

Kenechi Udeze? No friggen way!! I would hardly call him injury prone. I would have never believed I would find him on any list like this. That is just crazy talk man! What you on?

Darrion Scott? Like The Dropper said, he is a good back up. Keep him around if he isn't asking to much.

Erasmus James. He has been injured most of the time he has been here. Your reason for cutting him is not his major issue. When he has been healthy he has been able to pressure the QB pretty well as far as I have seen. Lets see what he can do when healthy for a while.

Ryan Cook? Wow. He is just starting to look good. When has he made key mistakes at key times other then the Denver game. He has been better then most of us expected this season.

Kelly Holcomb. He can leave or he can warm the bench. Don't matter to me to much as long as he doesn't play.

Dwight Smith? I actually like Dwight Smith. He has been solid for us for the most part the past two years. He has had to off field incidents, that might get him cut. I would like to seem him around to compete again this year.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

davike is offline Team Alumni

"JDogg926" wrote:
    CTaylor - It's only a matter of time, he is fumble prone, and we could get something good for him now and Moore I think is a reliable backup to Peterson Keneche Udeze - I love his name, not so much a fan of his play
    Ryan Cook may be the weakest link in our line right now. But he is improving and I think he will get better. Certainly don't cut him.

CTaylor? Wow. You could call Adrian Peterson fumble prone to I suppose. He is under contract for a while and I would love to see him stay and back up Peterson. No way is Moore a better back then CTaylor. He may be more versatile but he isn't as good a running back IMO.

Whats wrong with Udezes play? He is great against the run. He led the team in sacks this year. And he seems be solid whether or not they move him from one side to the other. He is probably the best overall DE we have right now.

Thanks Josdin00 for the sig!

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

ryan cook realy stepped it up this year he ranked out as the 11th best rt in the league this year

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    ryan cook realy stepped it up this year he ranked out as the 11th best rt in the league this year
    Really??
    Wow.
    If that's the case then maybe I've been way too hard on the guy.

I'd love to know where you got that, especially if they have a more detailed breakdown of the grading.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"Overlord" wrote:
    "thevikingfan" wrote:
    Really??
    Wow.
    If that's the case then maybe I've been way too hard on the guy.

I'd love to know where you got that, especially if they have a more detailed breakdown of the grading.
    I think Cook came back strong this year. He struggled at points, but he kept his wits about him and I think he was a strong contributor to the offensive line's success.

IMO, he is probably still adjusting to RT. He played center all through college and only started a handful of games last year. He's like Tarvaris. Still a project that could bust, but he is coming along.

Frostbite is offline Coach

"JDogg926" wrote:
    CTaylor - It's only a matter of time, he is fumble prone, and we could get something good for him now and Moore I think is a reliable backup to Peterson
    Keneche Udeze - I love his name, not so much a fan of his play

Good observation here about needed to trade C.Taylor for a Top WR. Imagine this.....Chester to the Arizona Cardinals for Larry Fitzgerald?? We keep Memo to spell AD.
    The way I see it...sooner or later C.Taylor will want to be traded. No way he's going to want to play second banana behind AD for another season.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

nikoli is offline Rookie

"GreenBaySlackers" wrote:
    "KevinK" wrote:
    I cannot believe that you guys are so forgiving to behavior problems of Dwight Smith and Darrion Scott.
    I do know that they are decent players but is it worth the trouble? You dont see Patriot players in the police blotter.
    And with Edwards i forgive him because he took resp for his actions in an article I read on this website. I know its contradiction but its how I feel.
    Pot really isn't a big deal, and I doubt it affects team chemistry... just body chemistry
    ;D

You do, however, see patriots players get fined for poking Brandon Jacobs in the eye.
    And Rodney Harrison and Randy Moss aren't exactly saints either...
    Yeah, sometimes people forget that NFL stands for Nation Football League and NOT the Niceguy Football League.
    The language and concepts contained herein are
    guaranteed not to cause eternal torment in the
    place where the guy with the horns and pointed
    stick conducts his business.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast