Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Worn Out

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Worn Out

I guess I'm just about worn out from all this "Tice Talk."
    Give it up guys. Wilf is not looking for another coach for this year -- PERIOD!
    Culpepper is hurt, so are several others. Let's hope that the bye week gets them healed up and ready to go onward and upward and at least win the division.
    I'm tired of all this bickering.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Del Rio Guest

Re: Worn Out

ok

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

MMM HMM

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

it wouldn't be a good idea to hire a new coach in mid season anyway. we'll be ok with tice for the season. Next season is a different story.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

WHY WOULDN'T IT BE A GOOD IDEA? What do we have to lose? 1-3 and two blow outs, could it get worse?

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Del Rio Guest

1-4
    3 blowouts.........that would be worse :grin:

Buckle up Tark, Vikes are going to be scaring you come week 6. In a good way this time. Game on!!!!!!!!!!

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    WHY WOULDN'T IT BE A GOOD IDEA? What do we have to lose? 1-3 and two blow outs, could it get worse?
    Who would we hire? These things take time and research. Wilf needs to get with his crew and hire a pimp coach during the off season.

Del Rio Guest

Look the thing is this. If they fire Tice now, and they aren't going to, and I have no clue how this convo is coming up in this thread anyway BUT, if they fired Tice it wouldn't be for the actual physical purpose of firing him.

In other words if they fired the guy, it would be to improve the spirit of the team, to improve the moral, to say we are cutting loose dead weight and we know you PLAYERS are good we need to get you a winning coach.

Now everyone says Tice is a players coach but from what I read yesterday I think his lack of coaching ability is actually annoying to some of the vetrens he brought in here. Players that know better that are begining to call him out.

In all honesty Tice may be able to pull off a complete 180 and get us winning. It has to start against Chicago IMO. He could do it. He needs to get his players believing in him and the system again in the off week.

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Look the thing is this. If they fire Tice now, and they aren't going to, and I have no clue how this convo is coming up in this thread anyway BUT, if they fired Tice it wouldn't be for the actual physical purpose of firing him.

In other words if they fired the guy, it would be to improve the spirit of the team, to improve the moral, to say we are cutting loose dead weight and we know you PLAYERS are good we need to get you a winning coach.

Now everyone says Tice is a players coach but from what I read yesterday I think his lack of coaching ability is actually annoying to some of the vetrens he brought in here. Players that know better that are begining to call him out.

In all honesty Tice may be able to pull off a complete 180 and get us winning. It has to start against Chicago IMO. He could do it. He needs to get his players believing in him and the system again in the off week.
    When players do this that is when you need to cut the dead weight. I think that Meathead can make it atleast half way through the season. If it is not turned around, Wilf will have to reevaluate the Vote of COnfidence he gave Tice, "for the rest of the season."

I just hope that there is no Mutiny

Del Rio Guest

Oh I agree when I read that article yesterday that one quote really scared me. If it is accurate and he doesn't get the team winning I think it is going to get ugly.

If that happens you can guarantee that Tice will be saying "Welcome to Wal-Mart!"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast