Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Withdrawals...

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Withdrawals...

"jackyl" wrote:
    I'll be glued to NFLE starting in 2 weeks.
    Good plan - Go Admirals !!
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Withdrawals...

We do not get the NFL network! The sad part is I live in Eden Prairie, the home of the Vikings!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Withdrawals...

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Good plan - Go Admirals !!
    Go Centurions!! :salute:

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Withdrawals...

Anyone ever heard of this:

http://www.mythtv.org/index.php

Make your own PVR???

If anyone masters it out let me know.

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

Withdrawals...

I have the entire 98 season on vhs, but unfortunately,because of that ill fated nfc championship game against Atlanta,it breaks my heart to watch them. :cry: :cry:

Withdrawals...

You think you guys got it bad! We've been hockey-less for months up here and us Canucks usually make a seamless slide from football season into the the NHL playoffs...but not this year....(the idjuts!) Luckily I have about 75 Viking games taped since '98...I just watched 3 last week...it was great! It's kind of weird looking back at some of the old games though...saw one from '98 that had a sign reading "we love you Red MCombs!" from fans in the metrodome who labelled themselves as "PurplePride"! (Don't know if there was any connection to this site or anything)...but things have sure change as far as opinions about the ownership!

becareful canuck not only are you in viking territory, but there are some devoted Wild Fans here as well, while Football is my blood, my bones are built from hockey, and when I need a fix I just pop in that beautiful playoff series between the chuckers and wild a few years bad.... seive... seive.... seive.... :lol:
    And From the Mighty Gates of Valhalla, there thundered forth a voice. "go now my bretheren.
    Pillage and Plunder with your mighty purple thunder!!"

Withdrawals...

You think you guys got it bad! We've been hockey-less for months up here and us Canucks usually make a seamless slide from football season into the the NHL playoffs...but not this year....(the idjuts!) Luckily I have about 75 Viking games taped since '98...I just watched 3 last week...it was great! It's kind of weird looking back at some of the old games though...saw one from '98 that had a sign reading "we love you Red MCombs!" from fans in the metrodome who labelled themselves as "PurplePride"! (Don't know if there was any connection to this site or anything)...but things have sure change as far as opinions about the ownership!

I also have footage from bertuzzis trial if anyone wants copies!!!! lol
    And From the Mighty Gates of Valhalla, there thundered forth a voice. "go now my bretheren.

Withdrawals...

I dont know who is a bigger whiner.... bertuzzi or Farve???? lol

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Withdrawals...

I remember the retarded packers tried to copy us by using green glory. That lasted about a week....

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Withdrawals...

I have a ton of games on tape! I haven't started to go thtough withdrawal yet, after the draft is when it really hits. That's when I will throw in the playoff game and some of the other games!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast