Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
  1. #1
    johnkdbr's Avatar
    johnkdbr is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    38

    Wish list vs Dolphins

    First get our DB's back so we can put more pressure on the QB. Stop the Run. & go 60/40 run pass on offense. AP looks great! Let him showcase his God given skills.

  2. #2
    HEY's Avatar
    HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,201
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wish list vs Dolphins

    Set Adrian loose!!!

  3. #3
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,578

    Re: Wish list vs Dolphins

    A victory.
    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #4
    Mr Anderson's Avatar
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,692

    Re: Wish list vs Dolphins

    gregair13 wrote:
    A victory.
    +1

    Not just a W on the scoreboard though. I want to earn it.


    I want our lines to control the line of scrimmage. The rest will fall into place.

  5. #5
    12purplepride28's Avatar
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,852
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wish list vs Dolphins

    Mr Anderson wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    A victory.
    +1

    Not just a W on the scoreboard though. I want to earn it.


    I want our lines to control the line of scrimmage. The rest will fall into place.
    I don't give a shit about earning it. Too early in the season to care about how we get wins, I just want a win.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

  6. #6
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,578

    Re: Wish list vs Dolphins

    12purplepride28 wrote:
    Mr Anderson wrote:
    gregair13 wrote:
    A victory.
    +1

    Not just a W on the scoreboard though. I want to earn it.


    I want our lines to control the line of scrimmage. The rest will fall into place.
    I don't give a shit about earning it. Too early in the season to care about how we get wins, I just want a win.
    We're bringing purple back.

  7. #7
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Wish list vs Dolphins

    Mr Anderson wrote:
    I want our lines to control the line of scrimmage. The rest will fall into place.
    What he said......

    I see Jimmy Kennedy is back at practice so one of my wishes has already been answered.

    Now we just need Cook, Griff, Toby and El Syd to get healthy and the staff to work a deal for Vinny Jack.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Wish list vs Dolphins

    12purplepride28 wrote:
    I don't give a shit about earning it. Too early in the season to care about how we get wins, I just want a win.
    LOL, first chuckle of the morning. Thanks my friend.

    On a side note, I agree to a point, but you have to want to see improvement each and every week. After last week, we sure should see some of that, especially on the defensive side of the house which kindof dovetails into what Mr. A was saying (not to put words in his mouth).
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    12purplepride28's Avatar
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,852
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Wish list vs Dolphins

    Marrdro wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    I don't give a shit about earning it. Too early in the season to care about how we get wins, I just want a win.
    LOL, first chuckle of the morning. Thanks my friend.

    On a side note, I agree to a point, but you have to want to see improvement each and every week. After last week, we sure should see some of that, especially on the defensive side of the house which kindof dovetails into what Mr. A was saying (not to put words in his mouth).
    I'm not worried about improvement. That will come with time, as it does every year, with every team. You can improve all you want, Favre can be in sync with his WRs all he wants, AP can run the ball 100 times, but if we don't win, its pointless.
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

  10. #10
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,909

    Re: Wish list vs Dolphins

    12purplepride28 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    12purplepride28 wrote:
    I don't give a shit about earning it. Too early in the season to care about how we get wins, I just want a win.
    LOL, first chuckle of the morning. Thanks my friend.

    On a side note, I agree to a point, but you have to want to see improvement each and every week. After last week, we sure should see some of that, especially on the defensive side of the house which kindof dovetails into what Mr. A was saying (not to put words in his mouth).
    I'm not worried about improvement. That will come with time, as it does every year, with every team. You can improve all you want, Favre can be in sync with his WRs all he wants, AP can run the ball 100 times, but if we don't win, its pointless.
    Again, I agree, but typically if the lines are playing good, and the timing is there, and AD runs the crap out of it, we should win.

    As Mr. A said, it starts up front. Get them going and we will win.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FA Wish List
    By Jarlvik in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-29-2011, 07:26 PM
  2. Top of your UFA wish list?
    By mountainviking in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-10-2007, 02:15 PM
  3. Where is the "Who's in here" list
    By singersp in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-08-2006, 09:36 PM
  4. Are you on the "NO-FLY" list?
    By FedjeViking in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 01-06-2006, 02:44 AM
  5. Here's the list for those who don't know
    By Vikesfreak81 in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-17-2005, 11:53 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •