Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Freya is offline Team Alumni

Re: Winning a cure for all the buffoonery

I need a nap after reading that. What a tiresome load...........does anyone know, did he have a point?

"The NFL's virulent strain of parity means that, if you can coach, your team can thrive."

Huh?

Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Dekay is offline Pro-Bowler Element Quest Champion

"VikingNed" wrote:

I read somewhere, Souhan came up with the nickname Chili when, the first time Jim went into Chilidress office to meet him for the first time and Jim said it's Chilly in here, Brad said, don't worry about how Chilly it is and do your job, empty out my waste baskett......Brad thought he was the janitor...... ;D
    [/quote]

Hahahaha, thats a cool story! If its true I could abide with the nickname of Chili/ chillie/ chilly or whatever that moron wants to call him. Its in fact the coolest way of getting a nickname and im surprised that Jim would come up with that.

I could think of more spinoffs: Feel the chill from Mr Chilly or Prepare for the Chill from the north hahahaha.. Blizzard is coming to your homearena with mr Chilly. Ah hilarious.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

In my lifetime I've read hundreds of articles by the Twin Cities Press putting our teams down and trying to make them look foolish. But this is one of the worst examples of so called "yellow journalism" I've ever read.
    To dis a coach and a team before they've even hit the field and after looking pretty good in the pre-season like this is a "dirty trick."
    Jim can take a flying leap off the bridge into the river as far as I'm concerned. The only glee I'll have is throwing this article in his face after a successful season by the Vikes!
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12