Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Moss is Boss is offline Training Camp

Winner of the Free Agency?

I think it will be hard to play aginst the redskins. Their offense improved alot with the Portis-Bailey trade and their defense is not bad either. I think Shawn Springs can almost compensate the loss of Bailey. But I hope the redskins will suck next year!

jmiller1 is offline Rookie

I am sick of red letting our special team players go he let one of the best guys on the team i can't beleive it can't let some that don't even play he is so stupid brewer was my favorite player i am so sick and pissed

govikings89 is offline Rookie

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by snausages

The winner of free-agency is not determined until the end of the 2004 season. How can anyone be sure that any players signed will have a significant impact on their teams?
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

thats the talk of a loser whos team hasnt done anything in free agent market

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by govikings89

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by snausages

The winner of free-agency is not determined until the end of the 2004 season. How can anyone be sure that any players signed will have a significant impact on their teams?

thats the talk of a loser whos team hasnt done anything in free agent market
    Actually, snausages is right (pathetically). Say we sign Ty Law, Winfield, and a bunch of other blue chip FA's. We could claim we are the winners of FA now. But, say they all get injured in the preseason or all magically suck. We would become the losers of FA just like that.
    Right now, we are doing very well. How it all turns out-we'll just have to wait and see.

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123