Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Winfield's Absence Opens Door For cCauley

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Sad state of affairs when the lunatics are running the asylum.   ;D
    The Pentagon of Power has complete control of the organization, have no doubt about that.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    Sad state of affairs when the lunatics are running the asylum.

;D
    The Pentagon of Power has complete control of the organization, have no doubt about that.

=Z=
    ;D
    Sometimes I wonder
    ;D

Comment was also directed in part to a fellow poster but he didn't take the bait.
    Things are slow my friend.
    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Comment was also directed in part to a fellow poster but he didn't take the bait.
    ;D
    Never doubt the power of the PoP.
    Bob Lurtsema will be at your door soon to show you the error of your ways.

=Z=

"Zeus" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    ;D
    Never doubt the power of the PoP.
    Bob Lurtsema will be at your door soon to show you the error of your ways.

=Z=
    Do you pay for thier service?
    Check out the article "OTA Observations: Mixing and Matching" if you do.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

"Marrdro" wrote:
    Do you pay for thier service?
    Check out the article "OTA Observations: Mixing and Matching" if you do.
    No, I do not subscribe to the Viking Update site.

=Z=

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

"Zeus" wrote:
    "cogitans" wrote:
    I'm just glad we don't have anything worse to get worked up about at this point.

I don't really think this issue will mean a gol 'darnit thing once they get going on the field.
    Me, either, which is why it displeases me to see a classy athlete like Antoine being ripped apart for expressing his displeasure in the LEAST disruptive way he could.

=Z=

The thing is. If he decides to express his displeasure via the media, he is fair game. If he is a first class act, say nothing to the press and play. You can keep it in house, and if he's not happy, he'll be gone. It's just part of being a pro, if he doesn't express being displeased by what is being said, you souldn't be displeased either.

I think AW is a important piece to our D. However, if you're not going to buy into the team, see ya! No one player is bigger than the team (it's been proven before).

"grpape" wrote:
    The thing is. If he decides to express his displeasure via the media, he is fair game. If he is a first class act, say nothing to the press and play. You can keep it in house, and if he's not happy, he'll be gone. It's just part of being a pro, if he doesn't express being displeased by what is being said, you souldn't be displeased either.

I think AW is a important piece to our D. However, if you're not going to buy into the team, see ya! No one player is bigger than the team (it's been proven before).
    The thing is, he's not really expressing his displeasure via the media.
    He's not coming to the voluntary OTAs and the press came after him for an answer during the mandatory mini-camp.
    And, as the quotes I've read show, he's very diplomatic and has expressed confidence in Tarvaris and the upcoming season.

=Z=

seaniemck7 is offline Hall of Famer

"Marrdro" wrote:

I know this rumor has been out there, but Moulds is collecting dust right now.
    Maybe Winfield is taking up for his cause for a job.

Not sure about your 3rd option question, but there will be 7 guys playing WR right now that will be left off the roster.

What price?
    Right now he's making $0. so who knows.
    If he was such a great pickup why aren't all the other WR starved teams knocking on his door offering him a chance to compete?
    :

Maybe Winfield convinced all the other coaches to stay away from Moulds so he could convince B-chill into signing him as a "Proven" "Big Name" vet to help teach our young WRs how to operate in the WCO.
    :

Go back and look at his stats again my friend, that should help you see the light.
    ;D
    [/quote]

That's just it.
    I don't need to see the light. These are my musings on Antoine's possible thought processes. What I am claiming is, I support Winfield and I believe once the mandatory schedule arrives, this is will be a non-issue.

Re: Winfield's Absence Opens Door For McCauley

hat's just it.
    I don't need to see the light. These are my musings on Antoine's possible thought processes. What I am claiming is, I support Winfield and I believe once the mandatory schedule arrives, this is will be a non-issue.
    I hope so my friend.
    I hope so.
    ;D

grpape is offline Asst. Coach

"Zeus" wrote:
    "grpape" wrote:

The thing is, he's not really expressing his displeasure via the media.
    He's not coming to the voluntary OTAs and the press came after him for an answer during the mandatory mini-camp.
    And, as the quotes I've read show, he's very diplomatic and has expressed confidence in Tarvaris and the upcoming season.

=Z=
    I'm sure he knows how everyting is stirred up by the media to cause some kind of conflict. This is why, if he really doesn't want to sound selfish, he should just say "No comment". He will get blasted for that, but at least none of his comments can be used against him.

I just want there to be one season where everyone will just play! If any one of use did what AW did at our regular jobs, I wonder what would happen to us. ;D
    It just bothers me that these athletes get to act like babies and get away with it.

Ah hell, I just want the re-building process to speed up. Kinda like hitting the FF button on Adam Sandlers remote.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345