Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Winfield gone for a while

Looks like he has a high ankle sprain that will limit his ability to come back any time soon. Ugh, him and Kevin were the only good players we have had on defense this year.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

CanuckVike is offline Starter

That is baaaad news....injuries have really affected us this year...but why oh why to our BEST players! ...especially on pass defense...we don't have any real depth at those positions.

By the way there Italian...my wife was near the computer when I was typing this and saw your avatar...now she wants to move to Calgary...Sheesh! Put a housecoat on that thing will ya! HA!
    8ed0c24a99f7e44be7931aa4afb7bd88

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Wonderful (that was computer sarcasm there).

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Yes he could be gone up to 6 weeks wich will probably be the whole season, unless we make it a couple weeks into the playoffs. It also depends on the person, Moore took 4 weeks to heal his but coaches thought that was to long. I dont know what kind a healer he is (fas or slow) but we need him imediatly. The seahawks WR's are gonna be real fun to cover without Winfield.

poult is offline Asst. Coach

not the news i wanted to hear............ without winfield i think were screwed.
    "the only diffrence between suicide and martyrdom is the press coverage"
    Tender Branson

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Well is still want to give ross a chance and let him prepare the whole week for the job. We dont really have any other choice though.

Shaw is no winfield but hes smart, he usually doesnt blow coverage but he does at times give up some yardage. He knows how to put hiself in position on WR routes, not the fastest guy but you can tell he has some smarts. BW is gonna have to step it up and most likely be the #1 CB.

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"vikingstw" wrote:
    Yes he could be gone up to 6 weeks wich will probably be the whole season, unless we make it a couple weeks into the playoffs. It also depends on the person, Moore took 4 weeks to heal his but coaches thought that was to long. I dont know what kind a healer he is (fas or slow) but we need him imediatly. The seahawks WR's are gonna be real fun to cover without Winfield.
    SH*T...how come the Iggles and Patsies don't have to deal with this amount of injuries? Pisses me off!!! :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "vikingstw" wrote:
    SH*T...how come the Iggles and Patsies don't have to deal with this amount of injuries? Pisses me off!!! :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:
    Pats had to have a WR play DB, they just have more talent and better coaches. Their BEST DB went down and a WR stepped up.

TALENT on both sides of the ball and on the SIDELINE!!!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

I think better coaching is the key in NE. LAst year they were destroyed by injuries early on and well, we all saw what happened.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

you guys hit it on the head with the coaching comments...good teams play the same even without their stars. Someone said this on another thread: In the NFL, you are only as good as your second string..and i think only as good as your coaches too.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast