Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Wilson looks like Tark

Run run run back throw it away no sack
    None

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    And Kaepernick reminds me of Joe Webb. Same throwing motion and run threat.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Wilson looks like Tark
    Wilson has "fish eyes"?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I will say one thing- He looks like the real deal.

Funny how a rookie QB like that can look when compared to what we have been programmed to expect from a young QB and even with Bevell calling the plays.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Tark could win on the road.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Beware of rookie seasons with QB's.

Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    Beware of rookie seasons with QB's.
    LOL, I have Newton on one of my fantasy teams......

RG III was fun to watch this weekend when he couldn't run and was forced to play QB and Luck has worse stats than Ponder. I wonder what he would look like without Reggie Wayne? Probably just as bad, or worse than Ponder without Harvin.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    LOL, I have Newton on one of my fantasy teams......

RG III was fun to watch this weekend when he couldn't run and was forced to play QB and Luck has worse stats than Ponder. I wonder what he would look like without Reggie Wayne? Probably just as bad, or worse than Ponder without Harvin.
    I think Luck and RGIII are as good as advertised. We can argue about how well they are playing this year, but watching them play it is clear to me that they have the talent to succeed. I also think they will both have long term success in this league providing they can stay healthy (especially RGIII).

Ponder is another story, he still has a lot to prove in my eyes.

I think Luck and RGIII are as good as advertised. We can argue about how well they are playing this year, but watching them play it is clear to me that they have the talent to succeed. I also think they will both have long term success in this league providing they can stay healthy (especially RGIII).

Well, I guess, but if you take their best WR away, I'm wondering if you would feel the same. Heck, Lucks numbers aren't really that great. Sure, more yards, more TD's, but lower completion percentage and 1/3 more INT's.

RG III is another story, but I think that if you take away his ability to run the offense (make him a passer) like they had to last weekend, teams wouldn't have as many problems with him and that's if you let him keep his top receiver.

Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post

Well, I guess, but if you take their best WR away, I'm wondering if you would feel the same. Heck, Lucks numbers aren't really that great. Sure, more yards, more TD's, but lower completion percentage and 1/3 more INT's.

RG III is another story, but I think that if you take away his ability to run the offense (make him a passer) like they had to last weekend, teams wouldn't have as many problems with him and that's if you let him keep his top receiver.
    I believe that receiver was there last year as well, along with Garcon, yet they only managed two wins.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast