Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Willis can say what he wants about stopping Peterson but we still won

"V4L" wrote:
    7-6 Vikes

Niners.. Who cares?
    It was the niners, we didn't want A.P. to get hurt.

It was over in the first minute anyways.
    When a DT runs back a TD, game over.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

"PurpleGator" wrote:
    "V4L" wrote:
    7-6 Vikes

Niners.. Who cares?
    It was the niners, we didn't want A.P. to get hurt.

It was over in the first minute anyways.
    When a DT runs back a TD, game over.
    oh my god i felt the same way lol.
    i had been at a sports bar at the time so me and my friend could watch her cowboys game :P and the vikes started to play right as that was getting over.
    i kinda got up and cheered when KW ran that back on the first play of the game, and everyone looked at me like "what is he cheering about!? neither detroit or dallas scored.." lol

right then i knew it was going to be a good game

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

I find it funny when someone (me) makes a prediction that Willis would be used to stop AD and our running game and I got so much crap from a certain individual for it.

Were is that Yutz now?
    ;D

AD is fine, the brace is fine.
    The only thing that happened (well really things) was the fact that the 49'rs had nothing else to play for so they elected to shut AD down and TJ (plus some help from the DL) and our passing game carried the load.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"Marrdro" wrote:
    I find it funny when someone (me) makes a prediction that Willis would be used to stop AD and our running game and I got so much crap from a certain individual for it.

Were is that Yutz now?

;D

The only thing that happened (well really things) was the fact that the 49'rs had nothing else to play for so they elected to shut AD down and TJ (plus some help from the DL) and our passing game carried the load.
    It's pretty simple Marr, I mentioned it in greater detail in a couple of threads. AD is not a gould pass blocker, so when he's in there the defense will expect run & key on AD.

When C-Tay is in there, it could be a pass play or a run play because C-Tay can pass block better. Thus the defense doesn't know what to expect & C-Tay ends up wih a better performance.

The solution? Work with AD to get his pass blocking skills improved.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"singersp" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:

Were is that Yutz now?

;D

It's pretty simple Marr, I mentioned it in greater detail in a couple of threads. AD is not a gould pass blocker, so when he's in there the defense will expect run & key on AD.

When C-Tay is in there, it could be a pass play or a run play because C-Tay can pass block better. Thus the defense doesn't know what to expect & C-Tay ends up wih a better performance.

The solution? Work with AD to get his pass blocking skills improved.
    His pass blocking skills are getting better and will start to elavate even more now that Birk and TJ are making the correct "Pre-snap" blitz reads based on what the D is showing.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

This is right Birk sets up the blits calls and schemes and
    Tjack makes the proper calls and its all jelling so Yeah they Stopped AP so what we Kicked ass after 1 defensive play and it was over then it was play time in CANDLESTICK PARK!
    Now We come Home to Give TJack his first Monday Night Football win on national TV. GOD I love our D Thanks WWC! and the entire D, Linebackers, DBS, Safeties, Linemen its all what we have been dreaming about since Dungy left!
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

PurpleGator is offline Hall of Famer

"purplepowered" wrote:
    This is right Birk sets up the blits calls and schemes and
    Tjack makes the proper calls and its all jelling so Yeah they Stopped AP so what we Kicked jiggly butt after 1 defensive play and it was over then it was play time in CANDLESTICK PARK!
    Now We come Home to Give TJack his first Monday Night Football win on national TV. GOD I love our D Thanks WWC! and the entire D, Linebackers, DBS, Safeties, Linemen its all what we have been dreaming about since Dungy left!
    Who is Dungy?
    Is he fake too?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234