Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Williamson won't let go of new bravado

Hopefully his hard work translates to success on the field.
    You do have to give him credit for working hard and turning the page with a marriage, the Nike thing and a bravado.
    He's certainly trying to improve...the young man has embraced the challenge; could be a real good story if he completes the task on the field.

Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

CCthebest is offline Hall of Famer

I look at it this way. He cant do any worse then last year, so theres room for hope.

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

I concur with the general consensus here. If TWill has undeterred confidence then we will be fine at WR.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

I like the confidence he is showing.
    We'll see how it translates on the field.
    It can't be any worse than last year so there's a lot of optimism on my end.
    If he doesn't progress maybe someone else will step up.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "It's going to be a good year for me. I've got the confidence in myself that I'm going to make that happen."

True story.

Kevin Seifert

I hope that TW can do it also.

If he has 5 drops all season, that will be more acceptable than 11.
    Any more than 5 and it will be disastrous.
    Not that there is a fine line and 5 is the cut off, but he needs to significantly improve.
    No drive ending drops this year.

You can do it!
    You know what Sno, I am gonna go out on a limb here and say he has double digit drops.

You know why I say that, because he is also gonna catch the ball alot.
    With that said, TJ will throw to him alot increasing his drops as well as his catches.

Heck even butt head TO lead his team (and the league if I'm not mistaken) in drops last year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "It's going to be a good year for me. I've got the confidence in myself that I'm going to make that happen."

True story.

Kevin Seifert

Not that there is a fine line and 5 is the cut off, but he needs to significantly improve.

You can do it!
    You know what Sno, I am gonna go out on a limb here and say he has double digit drops.

With that said, TJ will throw to him alot increasing his drops as well as his catches.

Heck even butt head TO lead his team (and the league if I'm not mistaken) in drops last year.
    You are not mistaken. TO lead the league in drops.... but had torn ligaments in his finger/hand. Williamson had no excuse

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"Mr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

True story.

Kevin Seifert

You can do it!

You are not mistaken. TO lead the league in drops.... but had torn ligaments in his finger/hand. Williamson had no excuse
    Depends on if you believe Nike's eye tests or not about Williamson's depth perception problem. If he drops less passes than he did last year then maybe it was a valid excuse for the drops last year. I hope that was what the problem was and Williamson does not have stone hands.

Thanks Josdin

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

True story.

Kevin Seifert

You can do it!

Depends on if you believe Nike's eye tests or not about Williamson's depth perception problem. If he drops less passes than he did last year then maybe it was a valid excuse for the drops last year. I hope that was what the problem was and Williamson does not have stone hands.
    Is it so hard to believe?

Everyone remembers what happened with Jake Reed right. (If not search on here for my post or google it).

Not the same eye problem but a problem none the less that was solved making a much maligned WR into a fan favorite.

Again, I think our WR coach along with our new D-coord are gonna make some of us pretty happy with the way some of our weak spots from last year will be contributors this year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

"Marrdro" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:

True story.

Kevin Seifert

You can do it!

Everyone remembers what happened with Jake Reed right. (If not search on here for my post or google it).

Not the same eye problem but a problem none the less that was solved making a much maligned WR into a fan favorite.

Again, I think our WR coach along with our new D-coord are gonna make some of us pretty happy with the way some of our weak spots from last year will be contributors this year.
    Didn't know about Reed having a similar problem. I was just saying that Williamson may in fact have had a valid reason for all the drops.

Thanks Josdin

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=snowinapril link=topic=36141.msg609286#msg609286 date=1185602079]

True story.

Kevin Seifert

You can do it!

Didn't know about Reed having a similar problem. I was just saying that Williamson may in fact have had a valid reason for all the drops.
    [/quote]
    I remember how on Sports Center they did a big thing on it.
    They showed a clip of Jake standing in front of a big board that had red lights lighting up all over the place. The task was for Jake to tap the light.

It got about as much positive press for Jake and the Vikings as T-will and his Nike thing this year.

Again, is it so hard to believe?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast