Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20
  1. #11
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: Williamson vs. Williams

    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Much lov, I love you man.....LOL

    :grin: Thanks.

    I don't think people want to hear my rant or get me to start up this debate that has been done to death.

    I have moved on and am looking forward to seeing williamson and what he can do. I mean really, who should know more about these 2 players, us or our front office?

  2. #12
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: Williamson vs. Williams

    "MensaTice" wrote:
    Great point Smoot. My only point isn't about who we should have taken or who is better but that we'll never know because harrington is the worst QB in the league

    Yeah, I don't think you were around here when I gave my opinion on this subject 100 times. So you might not know it, but I bet almost everybody here knows where I stand on who I felt we should have taken.

    Feel free to debate it again if you want, that wasn't my point. My point was I was gonna save everybody and not go on my rant again. :grin:

  3. #13
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Williamson vs. Williams

    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    I've done this debate to death. I will save you guys and just say no comment.
    hey muchlove, congrats on the name. I just noticed it

  4. #14
    fred3105's Avatar
    fred3105 is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    736

    Re: Williamson vs. Williams

    The browns won.
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

  5. #15
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: Williamson vs. Williams

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    I've done this debate to death. I will save you guys and just say no comment.
    hey muchlove, congrats on the name. I just noticed it
    Thanks man.

  6. #16
    magicci's Avatar
    magicci is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    oxnard, ca
    Posts
    5,440

    Re: Williamson vs. Williams

    these threads are getting as popular as the prediction threads.

  7. #17
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Williamson vs. Williams

    I'm happy with Troy. Peolple who were in the chat room on draft day would tell you otherwise (I really wanted Williams) :lol: but the more I read, the more I like Williamson.

  8. #18
    ultravikingfan's Avatar
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    24,514

    Re: Williamson vs. Williams

    Troy any day....he's a Vike!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    170

    Re: Williamson vs. Williams

    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Much lov, I love you man.....LOL

    :grin: Thanks.

    I don't think people want to hear my rant or get me to start up this debate that has been done to death.

    I have moved on and am looking forward to seeing williamson and what he can do. I mean really, who should know more about these 2 players, us or our front office?
    i guess we'll see. if williamson and nap. harris work out, then the front office. ... if they don't, then us. because if you would have asked most of us if we would trade moss for nap. harris and troy we would have said no.
    "We are Lions!!" - Achilles (from the movie Troy )

  10. #20
    muchluv4smoot's Avatar
    muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,318

    Re: Williamson vs. Williams

    "DefensivePlaymaker" wrote:
    "muchluv4smoot" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    Much lov, I love you man.....LOL

    :grin: Thanks.

    I don't think people want to hear my rant or get me to start up this debate that has been done to death.

    I have moved on and am looking forward to seeing williamson and what he can do. I mean really, who should know more about these 2 players, us or our front office?
    i guess we'll see. if williamson and nap. harris work out, then the front office. ... if they don't, then us. because if you would have asked most of us if we would trade moss for nap. harris and troy we would have said no.

    Well the FO isn't always right, I would never expect that. But I bet anything they are right way way more then we are, when we disagree with their moves. They do it for a living and see these guys in person. We(me) see them on TV a few times and think we(me) know what we(me) are talking about.

    Trust me. I will be the first one to saw I told you so(not you you, but everybody that didn't want mike williams), if mike williams becomes the star I think he will and williamson doesn't turn out(but I do expect good things from williamson, but great?).

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-20-2009, 11:07 AM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-02-2008, 06:37 AM
  3. Williams and Williams are a potent combo
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-07-2007, 06:39 PM
  4. Williamson is now our #5
    By Prophet in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 03:45 AM
  5. Williamson..Over/Under?
    By skogs02 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-27-2005, 08:17 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •