Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    213

    Williamson to play Friday

    Just thought I'd post:

    From Startribune.com - Today’s drills offered little in the way of insight . The good news is that it looks like Troy Williamson, that mysterious first-round draft choice, is set to make his preseason debut Friday night on national television (CBS, Ch. 4 in the Twin Cities) against the N.Y. Jets. Williamson participated in both practices today and seems to be moving well on his sore right ankle. He will play barring an unexpected setback.


    -DD
    The Betic Always Gets His Shot!

  2. #2
    MensaTice's Avatar
    MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,799

    Re: Williamson to play Friday

    Can't wait to see him play but I hope they're not ruhsing him back. If he's healthy, I sure hope they throw to him.

    [color=red]

  3. #3
    FuadFan's Avatar
    FuadFan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,746

    Re: Williamson to play Friday

    That great news expect that by the time they decide to play him Culpepper will probably be on the bench and we won't get a chance to see him in complete action.
    Minnesota Vikings : Simply the best

  4. #4
    MNVikingGangsta Guest

    Re: Williamson to play Friday

    That is awesome. I'm glad they are on national TV cuz else i wouldn't be able to see them this week. Hopefully he is TOTALLY healed and they aren't rushing him back. i'd rather he sit out another week and be 100% healthy then play this week and have his ankle act up.

  5. #5
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Williamson to play Friday

    "MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    That is awesome. I'm glad they are on national TV cuz else i wouldn't be able to see them this week. Hopefully he is TOTALLY healed and they aren't rushing him back. i'd rather he sit out another week and be 100% healthy then play this week and have his ankle act up.
    Me too. I only get to see the National games. This is going to be awesome. :grin:

  6. #6
    MNVikingGangsta Guest

    Re: Williamson to play Friday

    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    That is awesome. I'm glad they are on national TV cuz else i wouldn't be able to see them this week. Hopefully he is TOTALLY healed and they aren't rushing him back. i'd rather he sit out another week and be 100% healthy then play this week and have his ankle act up.
    Me too. I only get to see the National games. This is going to be awesome. :grin:
    last game i listened to on the radio and thats great an all but every time a great play happens and the announcers get excited i just get pissed because i couldn't see it. After this game i will be back in MN so all will be great. :grin:

  7. #7
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Williamson to play Friday

    "MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    "MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    That is awesome. I'm glad they are on national TV cuz else i wouldn't be able to see them this week. Hopefully he is TOTALLY healed and they aren't rushing him back. i'd rather he sit out another week and be 100% healthy then play this week and have his ankle act up.
    Me too. I only get to see the National games. This is going to be awesome. :grin:
    last game i listened to on the radio and thats great an all but every time a great play happens and the announcers get excited i just get pissed because i couldn't see it. After this game i will be back in MN so all will be great. :grin:
    I listened to kool108 and watched the live scoring updates. It is exiting even though you can't see anything.

  8. #8
    Mr. Purple's Avatar
    Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,005

    Re: Williamson to play Friday

    Good News Indeed...I gotta Friend whose a jet Fan Comin Over...gonna be saaaaaaaaweet

    Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

  9. #9
    michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,876

    Re: Williamson to play Friday

    I am real excited about seeing Troy play. I saw Mike Williams play last week and it made me sick to my stomach that he wasn't wearing a purple viking uniform.

  10. #10
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Williamson to play Friday

    "michaelmazid" wrote:
    I am real excited about seeing Troy play. I saw Mike Williams play last week and it made me sick to my stomach that he wasn't wearing a purple viking uniform.
    oh boy, :shock: get ready for a long night of Draft arguing... :lol:

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-26-2008, 08:58 AM
  2. Where will Williamson play next season?
    By Caine in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 11-21-2007, 06:16 PM
  3. Starters Will Play One Quarter Friday
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2007, 11:15 AM
  4. Williamson doesn't play in scrimmage
    By COJOMAY in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-03-2007, 10:33 PM
  5. Smoot will play Friday
    By Jordan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-24-2005, 08:10 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •