Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    carolinafan is offline Rookie

Re: Williamson might take #1 receiver role

"ZDoy379" wrote:
    Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle with you

I know they want us to attack the post and not the poster, so I'll try my best.
    Hasn't shown good hands and is afraid of slants.....WTF..............TW catches everything thrown at him and this "lack of good hands" thing is like an urban legend that you guys keep growing and growing.
    TW stepped into the starting lineup after one year for a reason...........b/c of what he's showing in practice.
    What do you people want from a player who played 11 total plays in the first preseason game.
    He made two positive plays on offense and his number was called twice.
    If you saw how far the D backs laid off TW the other night, you'd know in a real game the Vikes would throw that slant all day long.
    B/c it's preseason, they tried to work on many other things (like the run game).

Quit all this crap about any perceived deficiencies in TW's game b/c he has very few I can assure you.
    Take this from someone WHO KNOWS....TW has speed, a vertical leap second to none, GREAT HANDS, a work ethic, will block downfield, and will not embarrass the Vikings.
    He is the real deal but when some people on this site keep just making up bullsh!t like you posted, then I guess he needs to find a new home.
    If TW ever leaves MN, he'll haunt you on another team I can assure you.

Stop the madness with these stupid assanine posts.
    It's all said in here.

Nice post.
    Thanks..........hope you couldn't detect any frustration in it
    Why people want to label TW as having bad hands is beyond me.
    It's gotten comical.
    The only thing I worry about, and I saw this happen in college, is Brad Johnson not having the big enough arm to get the ball to TW on a go route.
    I think BJ is going to have a great year, but in college, even though SC ran the ball a bunch, the QB had a very strong arm.
    TW still had to slow down to wait on balls when he was going deep.
    This may hamper the Vikes a little and it affects a receivers ability to get seperation b/c they have to slow down for balls.
    I guess we'll get to see the real story when the season starts.
    I think the Vikes are going to be OK this year and I'm excited to follow them.

Twinkings83 is offline Training Camp

The thing im curious about with williamson is the fact that we would hardly see troy in the game last season... When troy was in, it was mostly a deep pass.. Also when troy caught a short pass, he showed some YAC..
    I dont know what to expect but im excited to see what this kid can do.. Too bad about Koren and thats the past, lets hope T-will can turn some heads this season.. I think Troy can do very well if he gets enough looks, and it looks like he will get plenty..

digital420 is online now Team Alumni

T.w is def a star coming into being.

he has the speed we need for the deep threat, he has the YAC ability for quick routes. and unlike the other super stars.. he's learned to run several routes, and his timing is justing getting better with B.j

if there is a concern with the qb's arm.. i wouldn't be worried. B.j knows when to use that deep ball.. and when to get it to ther others as T.w will be drawin lots of coverage.

ahhhrrgg.. i just want the season to start and we can put aside the predictions and projections..

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

ZDoy379 is offline Starter

"digital420" wrote:
    T.w is def a star coming into being.

he has the speed we need for the deep threat, he has the YAC ability for quick routes. and unlike the other super stars.. he's learned to run several routes, and his timing is justing getting better with B.j

if there is a concern with the qb's arm.. i wouldn't be worried. B.j knows when to use that deep ball.. and when to get it to ther others as T.w will be drawin lots of coverage.

ahhhrrgg.. i just want the season to start and we can put aside the predictions and projections..
    I'm with you on that one man.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123