Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Re: Williamson Leaving Minnesota?

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "jessejames09" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    Troy, not unlike Udeze, took a lot of critisism for his play last year; and rightfully so.
    Both have played well this year and are assets to the team. A year ago I wanted to cut him. And he did get benched eventually.
    The thing is,now we now know who and what he is.
    He has speed but will never be a top NFL receiver. He isn't as atheletic as Rice or Allison for that matter.
    But I think the one thing that will be most important in this offense for all the receivers is their blocking ability. And he has improved considerably at that.
    So I see him staying with the Vikings into next year at least. Though I don't see him making near as much money in the future.
    So you think he'll restructure his deal?
    Yes. That's exactly what I think.
    May be on draft day the Vikes could swing a deal with the Lions and get some picks, Matt likes his receivers.....thats if he isn't fired by then or grabs one in the first round
    ;D

StillPurple is offline Hall of Famer

Who ?

UTVikfan is offline Coordinator

He isnt' Charles Rodgers or Mike Williams. I think TWill should be given another shot. He HAS caught balls this year. He blocks well..but, really this is more about him than us....if he wants out, let him out. If he wants to stay...one more year is good.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

I wonder if the fans get some of the potato chips from the trade if it comes to fruition.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"UTVikfan" wrote:
    He isnt' Charles Rodgers or Mike Williams. I think TWill should be given another shot. He HAS caught balls this year. He blocks well..but, really this is more about him than us....if he wants out, let him out. If he wants to stay...one more year is good.
    ??? Where are people dreaming up the idea that T-Will wants out of MN anyway?
    :-\

He hasn't said anything about it. This is how rumors get started. Now someone on another site will see this, pass it along & before you know it. there'll be an article about it on PFT.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Frostbite is offline Coach

"singersp" wrote:
    "UTVikfan" wrote:

He hasn't said anything about it. This is how rumors get started. Now someone on another site will see this, pass it along & before you know it. there'll be an article about it on PFT.

I was thinking the same thing singersp. Why not wait until "Official" or other "Documented" evidence comes forth about him wanting out of Minnesota before we all jump on the rumor wagon.

Cheers!
    Where is Frostbite Falls Minnesota?

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "UTVikfan" wrote:

Wouldn't you be partly responsible for posting the PFT article, and thus propogating the rumor?
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Williamson is useless and overpaid, it's no coincidence that our receiving corps has been more productive without him in the lineup.

Rice, Wade, Ferguson and even Allison are all better receivers, and Troy gets paid wayyy too much to be anything but a starter.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"V" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "UTVikfan" wrote:

Wouldn't you be partly responsible for posting the PFT article, and thus propogating the rumor?
    LOL! No, I rarely post PFT articles. Any rumors I post must first be confirmed by someone other than the ballboy.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567