Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 69
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,206

    Re: Williamson Leaving Minnesota?

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Overlord" wrote:
    We don't want any of your Cheese Puffs, and we're going to need at least a 30 pack.
    Remember, this guy was the number 7 pick in the draft.
    He has the potential to be one of the top receivers in the league if he learns how to catch.
    A 30 pack eh... Well I guess we could make it Blatz... boy you guys drive a hard bargain... not the dreaded potential word.
    ;D
    Blatz?
    No way.
    The line is being drawn.
    Old Style or better.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

  2. #12
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Williamson Leaving Minnesota?

    "Overlord" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Overlord" wrote:
    We don't want any of your Cheese Puffs, and we're going to need at least a 30 pack.
    Remember, this guy was the number 7 pick in the draft.
    He has the potential to be one of the top receivers in the league if he learns how to catch.
    A 30 pack eh... Well I guess we could make it Blatz... boy you guys drive a hard bargain... not the dreaded potential word.
    ;D
    Blatz?
    No way.
    The line is being drawn.
    Old Style or better.
    I guess I could make it a 30 pack of Point and a bar size bag of salted peanuts... final offer.
    :P

  3. #13
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Williamson Leaving Minnesota?

    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Overlord" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Overlord" wrote:
    We don't want any of your Cheese Puffs, and we're going to need at least a 30 pack.
    Remember, this guy was the number 7 pick in the draft.
    He has the potential to be one of the top receivers in the league if he learns how to catch.
    A 30 pack eh... Well I guess we could make it Blatz... boy you guys drive a hard bargain... not the dreaded potential word.
    ;D
    Blatz?
    No way.
    The line is being drawn.
    Old Style or better.
    I guess I could make it a 30 pack of Point and a bar size bag of salted peanuts... final offer.
    :P
    How about a case of Premium and a bottle of Boones Farm?

  4. #14
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Williamson Leaving Minnesota?

    Is there such a thing as a 20th round pick?
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  5. #15
    pack93z's Avatar
    pack93z is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,465

    Re: Williamson Leaving Minnesota?

    "vikingivan" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Overlord" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "Overlord" wrote:
    We don't want any of your Cheese Puffs, and we're going to need at least a 30 pack.
    Remember, this guy was the number 7 pick in the draft.
    He has the potential to be one of the top receivers in the league if he learns how to catch.
    A 30 pack eh... Well I guess we could make it Blatz... boy you guys drive a hard bargain... not the dreaded potential word.
    ;D
    Blatz?
    No way.
    The line is being drawn.
    Old Style or better.
    I guess I could make it a 30 pack of Point and a bar size bag of salted peanuts... final offer.
    :P
    How about a case of Premium and a bottle of Boones Farm?
    Sold.. and I will throw in CoJomay's requested 20th round pick...
    ;D

    I'll give Ted a jingle.

  6. #16
    gagarr's Avatar
    gagarr is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    2,411

    Re: Williamson Leaving Minnesota?

    I'm not a Williamson fan at all, but I'm cheering for him hoping he will contribute on the push for the playoffs and in the playoffs.
    His speed would be a great advantage to keeping a safety deep.

    Plus, I've seen TWill throwing some good blocks for AD.

    [size=12pt]
    Page 148.5 **Doleman 150.5 **Randle 137.5 **Allen 73+
    [/size]

  7. #17
    vikingivan is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Williamson Leaving Minnesota?

    Just think we could have drafted Mark Clayton instead of Twill.

  8. #18
    MemphisPurple is offline Training Camp
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    25

    Re: Williamson Leaving Minnesota?

    "Overlord" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Whatever it is, they would be speculating for something during the offseason.
    The two possibilities are obviously a cut or a trade.

    To be honest, they probably don't know anything more than you or I.
    They are just looking at the fact that we have two very, very good rookies in Rice and Allison, and a good slot/possession receiver in Wade.
    Williamson simply isn't high enough on the depth chart.
    I would prefer that they trade him over cutting him though.
    I will start the bidding for the Packers... a bag of Cheese Puffs and a six pack of Old Mil. That should get us pretty close.
    ;D
    We don't want any of your Cheese Puffs, and we're going to need at least a 30 pack.
    Remember, this guy was the number 7 pick in the draft.
    He has the potential to be one of the top receivers in the league if he learns how to catch.
    Remember that this is the guy whos been hit int he head by the football twice.

  9. #19
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,513

    Re: Williamson Leaving Minnesota?





    Well, my son and I want to get in on this auction.....We offer a case of Caprie Sun Fruit Punch, and a 12 pack of cheese puffs.....
    ;D


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  10. #20
    El Vikingo's Avatar
    El Vikingo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    4,358

    Re: Williamson Leaving Minnesota?

    "Overlord" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    Whatever it is, they would be speculating for something during the offseason.
    The two possibilities are obviously a cut or a trade.

    To be honest, they probably don't know anything more than you or I.
    They are just looking at the fact that we have two very, very good rookies in Rice and Allison, and a good slot/possession receiver in Wade.
    Williamson simply isn't high enough on the depth chart.
    I would prefer that they trade him over cutting him though.
    I will start the bidding for the Packers... a bag of Cheese Puffs and a six pack of Old Mil. That should get us pretty close.
    ;D
    We don't want any of your Cheese Puffs, and we're going to need at least a 30 pack.
    Remember, this guy was the number 7 pick in the draft.
    He has the potential to be one of the top receivers in the league if he learns how to catch.
    Yeah,learning how to catch and
    passing his eyes exams
    El underdog.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Why AD could be leaving
    By gagarr in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-25-2010, 10:14 AM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 05:05 AM
  3. Q & A - It's too early for Minnesota to give up on Williamson
    By singersp in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-08-2007, 04:34 AM
  4. Leaving Minnesota
    By vikingTurf in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-30-2005, 06:38 PM
  5. Vikings leaving Minnesota...
    By bono in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 01-20-2005, 09:54 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •