Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    TMAC604 is offline Starter

WILLIAMSON IS A BUST

NO JOKE - WHERE IS THE SPEED

EVERY TIME WE THROW TO HIM - ITS NEARLY PICKED OFF. THIS GUY DOESNT KNOW HOW TO POSITION HIMSELF WHEN THE BALL COMES.

WE NEED A MOSS LIKE (BASKETBALL TYPE QUALITIES) PLAYER.

REMEMBER - MOSS MADE CULPEPPER LOOK GOOD ON HIS THROWS. IF THEY WERE OFF HE WOULD ADJUST TO THE BALL.

WILLIAMSON DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHEN THE BALL IS GOING TO BE THERE AND CANT ADJUST TO DEFEND OR BAT THE BALL DOWN TO PREVENT A PICK.

WE ARE 1 GAME OUT OF FIRST. SO ITS NOT OVER BUT IT FEELS LIKE IT.

Re: WILLIAMSON IS A BUST

Give him some time, he needs to adjust to the speed of the game. Moss is a freak of nature, it is unfair to compare anyone to him.

Its only his first year in the leauge he is adjusting to nfl speed. I think he is doing pretty good. You havent even gave him a chance to show case himself.

Yes he needs time but he is the 7th pick in the draft - Not the 20th.

Whats up with Erasmus James - Is injuring Vick his claim to fame.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"TMAC604" wrote:

EVERY TIME WE THROW TO HIM - ITS NEARLY PICKED OFF. THIS GUY DOESNT KNOW HOW TO POSITION HIMSELF WHEN THE BALL COMES.

REMEMBER - MOSS MADE CULPEPPER LOOK GOOD ON HIS THROWS. IF THEY WERE OFF HE WOULD ADJUST TO THE BALL.

WILLIAMSON DOESNT EVEN KNOW WHEN THE BALL IS GOING TO BE THERE AND CANT ADJUST TO DEFEND OR BAT THE BALL DOWN TO PREVENT A PICK.

Oh here we go again....

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I think your a bust.

williamson is more then fine, oh wait he dosnt have 450 yards-5 td's so far......BECUZ ITS HIS FIRST YEAR IN THE N-F-L!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lord forbid he has a normal rookie like year.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

Wow the kids played five games, scored a couple touchdowns, and looked pretty good from what ive seen and your calling him a bust? i guess if thats your def, but then i dont knwo wut you would call Mike Williams...major bust i guess??? Wut abotu Braylon his stats arent much better than T-Wills

Listen buddy. I have been a fan since 1988 - About that time you were drinking breastmilk.

Williamson is not doing good enough for the 7th overall pick. That's all im saying. Hope he turns it around.

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"TMAC604" wrote:

You are an idi0t, he has played better than Mike Williams who is considered so slow that people think he should be moved to a TE.

And quit using CAPITAL letters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!

And had the exact same stats as Braylon Edwards through 4 games except Troy had 1 more TD you dumb*ss!

Sorry, but I have enough of newbies come on here because we are not playing well, to vent their stupid opinions! Why don't you try and actually have a post that makes some since, or just go away and do not bother coming back!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

"TMAC604" wrote:
    Listen buddy. I have been a fan since 1988 - About that time you were drinking breastmilk.

Williamson is not doing good enough for the 7th overall pick. That's all im saying. Hope he turns it around.
    I agree with you in that statement. He looks really small out there on the field. I dont think he is 6'1. He seems more like 5'11 or so but I do think that Daunte like big recievers like Moss and Marcus Robinson. than again, who doesn't?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast