Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Williamses are going separate ways in case

Pat Williams has decided to continue his legal fight with the NFL over a failed drug test, but Vikings defensive tackle Kevin Williams won't join him.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ejmat is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Williamses are going separate ways in case

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1091293
    Pat Williams has decided to continue his legal fight with the NFL over a failed drug test, but Vikings defensive tackle Kevin Williams won't join him.
    I wonder if this is why PW made those "twustworthy" statements. Maybe he had a falling out with KW over his decision.

Quote Originally Posted by "ejmat" #1091299
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1091293
    I wonder if this is why PW made those "twustworthy" statements. Maybe he had a falling out with KW over his decision.
    Hmmmm, very interesting. Never thought of it that way. I was thinking more along the lines of the DL coaches and possibly even the HC.

What I thought of right away was one decided it was time to face the truth and quite lying. The other didn't.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

dfosterf is offline Coach

I see some potential good news that is not readily evident.

If Will Smith of the Saints avoided suspension due to the league not wanting to be perceived as "unfair", even though he could have been...

We can assume that Will Smith will still not be suspended.

Isn't it possible that Kevin Williams will join that "category" of "dirty rotten suspension avoiders"? (OK,I editorialized in my description of the category :P )

So, Phat Pat might be paying (lawyers fees) for Kevin to continue to play for the Vikes.

Quote Originally Posted by "dfosterf" #1091303
    Isn't it possible that Kevin Williams will join that "category" of "dirty rotten suspension avoiders"? (OK,I editorialized in my description of the category :P )
    Editorialize away my friend. I lump them in with other "Cheaters" like Ray Edwards.

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1091305
    Editorialize away my friend. I lump them in with other "Cheaters" like Ray Edwards.
    Ya know, I spent a lot of time digging into this subject, but for some reason my (extensive, imo) research was met with universal scorn in these parts, for some reason... B)

I went to plan b, created a spreadsheet, placed asterisks in 4 cells of the Vikings W-l record for the 2009 season and called it a day. :P

Quote Originally Posted by "dfosterf" #1091309
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1091305
    Ya know, I spent a lot of time digging into this subject, but for some reason my (extensive, imo) research was met with universal scorn in these parts, for some reason... B)

I went to plan b, created a spreadsheet, placed asterisks in 4 cells of the Vikings W-l record for the 2009 season and called it a day. :P
    LOL, now your just cracking me up.

On a side note, I will hack on any player I think is either not playing up to par or is doing something wrong (i.e. taking Roids) and it doesn't matter who they are.

Case in point, I absolutely love Ray Edwards, but think he is a cheater. Same can be said of Phat Pat and K-dubb. Heck, I have more K-dubb jersey's than any other player. Still say he is a cheater.

For the record, I'm deeply suspicious of at least the water in Southern California...

One cannot help but notice the neanderthal-man-forehead-bone-at-eyebrows-protrusion-eyes-inset-look in both Brian Cushing and Clay Matthews.

It must be chlorine or something. B)

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

There is no way that I would lump 2 guys taking a diuretic to control weight loss in the same category as a guy who actually took steroids like Edwards.

Quote Originally Posted by "Purple Floyd" #1091340
    There is no way that I would lump 2 guys taking a diuretic to control weight loss in the same category as a guy who actually took steroids like Edwards.
    They both got to play, and I think they will continue to get to play, so let me just say this.

In a part of the "roid-taking dimension", those that get online and discuss such matters, anyway-

Starcaps were well-known as a masking agent for 'roids. There were also discussions about starcaps as a marijuana masking agent. The MOST "desirable" aspect amongst the crowd that discussed this specific diuretic was the fact that the label of ingredients did not list bumetanide as an ingredient, but amongst that cognoscenti, they knew it was in there, and the fact that it wasn't listed made it highly desirable for the purposes of "plausible deniability". Now you can say that the Williams' wall didn't know it was in there, and you can say that the trainer that either A) told them about starcaps, or B) told 'em it was ok to use didn't know either, but at least ask yourself this.

Starcaps was marketed by some hollywood bimbo - ette for the LA celebrity crowd. Why would professional football players, and/or their trainer, perhaps ESPECIALLY their trainer, pick that ONE product out of the UNIVERSE of far more superior products (on paper-ingredients-wise).

?

I don't know if they were masking 'roids. I don't know if they were masking pot use. I don't know if they were taking it to hit contract goal weight. (Which was a blatant contract violation with the team, and where was that punishment, but I digress B) )

IMO -- After looking into this rather extensively--

They both knew perfectly well that bumetanide was in those pills, or maybe the trainer might have told them that they don't WANT to know what's in those pills- something along those lines. That's what they said in 'roid-land too.

My bottom-line guess is that they decided to go on the pot-smoking diet plan :P which is kind of a first, so I gotta give 'em some credit for innovative thinking. :whistle:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast