Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Williams' trial begins today

"Gift" wrote:
    maybe I was a little hard on the second girls but come on, watching people fool around makes you cry all night & the next day? I new 13 year olds (growing up) more hardcore than her.
    So did I. But I also know plenty of 20 YOAs that aren't. If the reports of Smoot using sex toys and McKinnie dining at the Y are correct (again ukeright: for McKinnie), that could be a pretty intense scene for all but the most, um, "active" 20 year old girls.

Is it criminal, well... not IMHO.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Gift is offline Coordinator

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    maybe I was a little hard on the second girls but come on, watching people fool around makes you cry all night & the next day? I new 13 year olds (growing up) more hardcore than her.
    So did I. But I also know plenty of 20 YOAs that aren't. If the reports of Smoot using sex toys and McKinnie dining at the Y are correct (again ukeright: for McKinnie), that could be a pretty intense scene for all but the most, um, "active" 20 year old girls.

Is it criminal, well... not IMHO.
    After rethinking it, seeing McKinnie doing anything sexual could give me nightmares to. ops:
    http://www.purplepride.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=6169&dateline=1318052  159

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

What I don't understand is it came out that Moe was playing dice with Pepp right? Well if that is the case, why isn't Moe getting cleared of his charges when Pepp has already?

Those statements from those two girls sounds more like two people trying to swindle money out of a professional athlete. Just doesn't sound right. They act like they got raped for god sake..

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:
    What I don't understand is it came out that Moe was playing dice with Pepp right? Well if that is the case, why isn't Moe getting cleared of his charges when Pepp has already?

Those statements from those two girls sounds more like two people trying to swindle money out of a professional athlete. Just doesn't sound right. They act like they got raped for god sake..
    I don't think Moe ever said he was playing dice with Pep. I could be wrong but I just don't remember that part. As far as the two girls, I agree with you for the first one. I stand firm in my belief that the second is on the up and up.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "I know it's ridiculous, but when I lie in bed I'm afraid that they're gonna -- those Vikings players are going to like come through my sliding glass door," she told investigators.

:roll: Excuse me while I get my hip boots on. Didn't know the witness statements contained quite this much bull pooh. Come on lady, if you are going to try and fake some kind of PTSD as a result of the party, at least do some research and make it believable.

Don't get me wrong... The actions of the Vikings were deplorable, but this sounds like someone gearing up for a civil suit. In the end its all about the money... Just MHO.

In another note, 'McKinnie is accused of performing oral sex in front of stunned crew members'. Talk about the biggest loser in all of this. Come on, he went down on a stripper. ukeright:
    It could've been worse...it could have been Ron "The Hedgehog" Jeremy going down on HIMSELF!!! ukeright:

Now, that's cause for nightmares!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    "VikesfaninWis" wrote:

I don't think Moe ever said he was playing dice with Pep. I could be wrong but I just don't remember that part. As far as the two girls, I agree with you for the first one. I stand firm in my belief that the second is on the up and up.

I could be wrong, but I thought in a prior post that it was stated that Pepp and Moe were playing dice in the back of the boat. Either the case, if Moe only got a dam lap dance, then he shouldn't be standing trial on anything.. At the very most, he should be fined...

Prophet Guest

KFFL
    NFL | Opening statements heard in M. Williams' trial
    Wed, 19 Apr 2006 12:02:40 -0700

The Associated Press reports opening statements were given Wednesday, April 19, in the misdemeanor trial of free agent RB Moe Williams (Vikings). Williams was one of four players charged with indecent conduct, disorderly conduct and lewd or lascivious conduct. Prosecutor Steve Tallen said he would show that Williams touched a woman's breasts while he danced in view of other people on a boat cruise on Lake Minnetonka last October. Williams' lawyer, Joe Friedberg, told the jury his client's conduct was not a crime, because he was "with a woman who was 100 percent consenting."

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Damn..I wish I was there. I would have played Dice with PEP and won that big chain of his.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

vegasvike is offline Hall of Famer

"Gift" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    "Gift" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Vikings cruise six months ago were "great hell for me."

"I couldn't get the images out of my head. I was just flying, I felt completely violated"

"I felt like a lot of my innocence had been taken from me."

"I know it's ridiculous, but when I lie in bed I'm afraid that they're gonna -- those Vikings players are going to like come through my sliding glass door"

She told detectives she couldn't sleep that night and called her boyfriend crying at 5 a.m.

"The next night was about the same, couldn't sleep, just couldn't forget the thoughts, I pretty much cried all day," she said. "Were we supposed to be involved in this? That's how I was feeling."
    The dumbest comments I've ever read. Grow the F!!ck up!
    Those quotes were from two different girls. The first set of quotes is pretty lame, I agree. But the second one has a ring of truth to it. She isn't claiming to have "lost her innocence" like the first one. I bet to an unexpecting 20 YOA girl, seeing any type of live sex could leave you a little rattled for a couple of days.
    maybe I was a little hard on the second girl but come on, watching people fool around makes you cry all night & the next day? I new 13 year olds (growing up) more hardcore than her. A little while back on my way home from work I witnessed a hobo getting a BJ from another hobo in the middle of downtown. I didn't lose sleep over it, it was kinda the highlight of my day. Seems to me how people handle the situation emotionally should be irrelevant to court proceedings.

yeah she's 20 and is still a virgin? So if she does anything with her boyfriend I bet she cries for at least a month day and night.
    This whole trial is kinda pointless to me. Unless Moe had one nipp hooked up to a car battery and the other one being gnawed on by a field rodent, a lap dance some stripper consenting to have Moe touch touch her exposed breast mean nothing. Here in town I used to do the samething and nothing happened. but Smoot and the Mountain, well that is something else
    Thanks for the sig Pack93z

I love when you take breaks from plucking your unibrow and grunting/slapping to makes posts in this forum

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Posted on Wed, Apr. 19, 2006

[size=18px]Waitresses from Vikings boat party testify against Williams[/size]

GREGG AAMOT
    Associated Press

MINNEAPOLIS - Two women working as waitresses the night of an infamous Vikings boat party testified in court Wednesday that they saw former Vikings running back Moe Williams rubbing up against a scantily clad woman and touching her breasts.

Prosecutor Steve Tallen said the alleged conduct was criminal because the women who witnessed it were offended and because it happened near a public bathroom where people came and went during the night.

Tallen said the encounter was "in a public place where other people can see, and that's not OK."

Defense lawyer Joe Friedberg acknowledged that Williams received a close dance from the woman but said it was in an area of the boat where there were few people - away from a party on the deck. He told the jurors the conduct was not against the law.

"Mr. Williams was having a good time with a woman who was 100 percent consenting," Friedberg said.

Williams, 32, is the first player to be tried in the case, on charges of indecent conduct, disorderly conduct and lewd or lascivious behavior. Two other Vikings, tackle Bryant McKinnie and cornerback Fred Smoot, face the same charges and are slated to go on trial in May. Charges against former quarterback Daunte Culpepper were dropped.

The prosecution presented its entire case Wednesday. Moe, who sat quietly in a dark suit throughout, didn't testify and the defense called no witnesses. The jury was scheduled to hear closing arguments Thursday.

In his opening statement, Tallen said jurors would learn that the cruise on Lake Minnetonka "basically became a floating orgy."

The prosecution's key witnesses, Jamie Lyons and Erika Chepokas, were working as waitresses on the "Avanti" - a boat owned by Al & Alma's Restaurant and Cruises - Oct. 6 when Vikings rookies took the veterans out for a cruise.

Lyons and Chepokas described women carrying bags aboard the boat with team members, then quickly changing into thongs and scanty tops. Lyons and Chepokas said the women began giving lap dances to men on the boat, and eventually some of them took off all of their clothes.

"After we left the dock, it turned into a strip club," Lyons said.

The women each said they came across Williams and a woman who were together in a tight space in the lower part of the boat, near a bathroom. Both said Williams was touching the woman, including on her breasts.

"I wish I hadn't," Lyons said when Tallen asked for her reaction to seeing Williams and the woman dancing with him. "I had to be so close to it that that was the worst thing about it."

Friedberg said Williams spent most of the night in the boat's bar area, drinking cranberry vodkas. In cross-examining Lyons, he also noted that she didn't mention any incident involving Williams in notes she wrote about the night so that she would remember what had happened.

"What I am suggesting," he said, "is that the things that made you feel uncomfortable and the things you wrote about were the things you saw happening upstairs," meaning on the deck.

The scandal was the lowest point in a dismal season for the Vikings, who lost Culpepper to a serious knee injury soon afterward. He was traded to Miami for a second-round pick after his relationship with the team and new head coach Brad Childress deteriorated in the offseason.

Williams, a free agent after 10 years in the league, missed the last half of the season with a knee injury. The Vikings don't plan to re-sign him, and Friedberg described him in court Wednesday as "retired."

Gregg Aamot can be reached at [email protected]

Waitresses from Vikings boat party testify against Williams

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast