Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Williams A Possibility??????

Sign Berrian and Draft Phillips

That is strategy that makes a lot of sense to me. Berrian isn't the big name guy I'm looking for, but a trade would be very expensive. That said, I would be tearing with joy if we got Fitz in purple.
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

I cant see that happening> He is a good player, however he seems to get hurt alot too. I alos agree that he wont get traded into same division either. But again I see another option by next season too.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

By the time Roy Williams is a FA, we will already have our WR spot figured out and won't need him.

Sidney Rice
    WR X
    Bobby Wade
    Andrae Allison
    WR X

"There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Fitz is the better option as well as berrian too. but i hate former bear players.....never panout well. We have been drafting well, maybe we need to get fitz and keep drafting....its been good to us as of late. Althought I do miss Randy. Cant forget about Burleson, Miss him too.

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/burleson1.jpg[/img]
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

vikesfargo is offline Asst. Coach

That would be a worthy feat to bring back Burleson while retaining Hutch.

Fortunately, we are at the point now where every position has talent, and few if any Vikings are anywhere near retirement.
    We're not trying to plug holes anymore. Now we're just looking for depth and to upgrade over what we have. It's more complicated now, but I got to say it's a nice change.

Go Vikings!

You are absolutely right, I think that fergusson is the one that can drop down the line and bring aundrea up above him, i dont feel like fergy can do it and we need more speed on the line and he has that.

[img size=100]http://www.purplepride.org/media/kunena/attachments/legacy/images/28petersson18rice82williamson1.jpg[/img]

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

"purplepowered" wrote:
    You are absolutely right, I think that fergusson is the one that can drop down the line and bring aundrea up above him, i dont feel like fergy can do it and we need more speed on the line and he has that.
    Nice jerseys sir, very nice
    pity about T-will though, don't think he'll do anything big
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234