Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    chuck44 is offline Training Camp

Williams' Must go.....

Is it me? Does anyone else see it? Brian Williams should be playing in the Arena Football league and not in the NFL. I can not stand to see # 29 a second late and a second behind each play- Both him and Henderson cost us the game today!!
    Nate Wright was pushed!

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Williams' Must go.....

In the offseason we should work on B-will's tackling skills and move him to free safety, and EJ must go. I know he will grow but he isnt anytime soon.

chuck44 is offline Training Camp

Williams' Must go.....

If he can't tackle anyone, way would you move him to free safety? I don't get it-way does everyone give this guy a break. He is AWEFUL!!
    Nate Wright was pushed!

Burley81 is offline Asst. Coach

Williams' Must go.....

thats what the offseason camp is for. work on his skills, if he blows the first game next season at FS, i would cut him.

VikingsTw is offline Jersey Retired

Williams' Must go.....

So is our defensive line, they havn't got pressure since the redskins game, its pathetic. Noboby in the NFL can cover proffesional WR's all god darn game long on every single play. What do you expect? Do expect brian williams who isn't a speed deman to start off with to be able to cover guys that long, i think not.

It all starts up front, when we get pressure our secondary is ball hawking, including brian williams, a prime example of that is last week. Kenny Mixon is dead weight, if want to talk about getting rid of somebody lets discuss mixon, cause Brian Williams is a play maker when other people around him are doing there job.

ItalianStallion is offline Jersey Retired

Williams' Must go.....

yet B-dub is still the second best corner on our team, so why would we cut someone who is still better than other players on our team. He is not a great #2, maybe hell be better next year at #3 or something.

I m like a Ja Rule poster, cause I'm off the wall.

Williams' Must go.....

We don't need to cut anyone just yet. But I will tell you that if we had some real competition at LB and DB, it's a fact that some of these aforementioned players at these positions wouldn't be starters.
    Even babies know the difference.

berserkers is offline Rookie

Williams' Must go.....

we gave Robert Tate about 4 years to turn the corner... see where that got us. Now he's backing up Starks and Macklin in Arizona.

Brian Williams is God awful.... and it has nothing to do with our front four! I mwill be the first to admit we need some help on the front four too, but that isnt why our secondary sucks.
    [img:a634b559b7]http://www.myimgs.com/data/islandercountry/bannerbbers.gif[/img:a634b559b7]

XTAP59 is offline Coordinator

Williams' Must go.....

Brian Williams is not starter material.
    Brian Russell has gone down hill quickly. He had two interceptions right in his hands and he dropped them. That could have stopped 14 points.......
    We lost by 13......

LURKING ON THE GRASSY KNOLL
    http://lotgk.wordpress.com

Williams' Must go.....

We need to bring in Smoot or Draft Rolle out of Miami..or maybe even both. Put Williams at Free Safety or move him to Nickel back if we get both. We need a better player to complement Winfield, thats for sure.

Sig Created by MinnesotaFury

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast