Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    PInfante97 is offline Rookie

Will We Spend This Offseason?

Do you guys think we will be players in free agency this year? Or are we determined to ruin Adrian's last top flight years?

Gotta bring K Williams back. The guy is still a very good player. Even if its at NT and put Floyd next to him.

Who are the top free agents this offseason?

313zoe is offline Starter
    Blog Entries

Will We Spend This Offseason?

We need to beef this defense up players like Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie,Vontae Davis, Tim Jennings,Brent Grimes,Walter Thurmond, Michael Bennett,Henry Melton need to sign sum of these players on defense and offense free agents they need to look at like Eric Decker, Jeremy Maclin we need to sign sum free agents this coming off season

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    I hope not.
    I do hope we spend money getting the right coaches and front office staff that can build through the draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    I hope not.
    I do hope we spend money getting the right coaches and front office staff that can build through the draft.
    What if Frazier is back ?
    Dunt dunt daaaaaaaaaa!
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    BUild thru the draft...build thru the draft... Name a team that builds solely thru the draft?
    Gotta do both. FA and the draft. The key this generation is to stockpile lots of cheap talent.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    BUild thru the draft...build thru the draft... Name a team that builds solely thru the draft?
    Gotta do both. FA and the draft. The key this generation is to stockpile lots of cheap talent.
    Green Bay and New England build primarily through the draft. I am not stating we should never sign FA's but that should be limited to filling a spot or 2 a year and not blowing your whole salary cap while doing it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PInfante97 View Post
    Do you guys think we will be players in free agency this year? Or are we determined to ruin Adrian's last top flight years?
    Please. Stop with the crying for AP. He had his chance at a SB and fumbled it away. There is no single player more responsible for that loss than he is.

Harvin and Berrian both had huge fumbles too. Sadly most people only remember Favre's last INT.
    Skol!
    Go Vikings!

Quote Originally Posted by NeoVikesTX View Post
    Harvin and Berrian both had huge fumbles too. Sadly most people only remember Favre's last INT.
    Harvin's fumble was huge. Gave them the ball on the 20 i think.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple Floyd View Post
    Green Bay and New England build primarily through the draft. I am not stating we should never sign FA's but that should be limited to filling a spot or 2 a year and not blowing your whole salary cap while doing it.
    New England benefits from playing in a cupcake division. They also have a great QB but their refusal to add key players has hurt the team. They aren't hitting on draft picks like they were before. They also sign their fair share of players ( Talib for example). Greenbay is suffering from the same problem. Built a great team but refusing to sign a few quality players is keeping them out the show.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast