Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Will we settle?

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    This wimp.... a little bruise. Favre played with an ankle that looked like watermellon... Opps sorry, I mean a cantelope..

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    This wimp.... a little bruise. Favre played with an ankle that looked like watermellon... Opps sorry, I mean a cantelope..
    I see it only took you 99 posts to piss off probably the easiest going fan base in the world on probably the most liberal of all discussion boards.

Won't be long and one of the mods will come along and you won't be a problem anymore.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    Who knew Archie Bunker was a fan of the Vikings? Wow, way over the line man. I had to read it twice to make sure I didn't just read the most ignorant thing I've ever read on this forum. Then I saw your name and it all made sense. We knew where you stood on gay marriage and now we know where you stand on race. We also probably know where you stand on a whole slew of other issues based on your disdain for liberals. Which actually helps explain a lot now. Because of people like you the term conservative is quickly becoming synonymous with the term bigot. Are you going to tell us women belong in the kitchen next?

Back on topic, I think the FO will try to address the receiver issue because they can't possibly be that blind after all. You'd think they'd want to give their pet project the best possible chance to succeed. But that doesn't mean they'll solve the problem. Like a few others have said already, I can see them trying to go on the cheap or going with youth ... not that youth is a bad thing.

And maybe I blasted Ponder too soon for being a wuss. Like Caine said we should probably wait for more information, but it sure looked like a punk move to me. If a guy doesn't want to play it's not too hard for him to exaggerate some soreness. Normally you gotta drag guys out on a stretcher to keep them from playing in a playoff game. He should have suited up and at least given it a go, for respect at the very least, but right now this ranks right up there with what Cutler did in the NFCC game a couple years ago.

I hope like hell we bring in a couple of guys that can compete with Ponder for the starting job, and at the very least, maybe we can find a viable backup.
    You are doing the exact same thing he did. You will lump conservatives in with him, really? We can have discussions and debates but keep the labeling out, other wise you shouldn't be lecturing him.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    I see it only took you 99 posts to piss off probably the easiest going fan base in the world on probably the most liberal of all discussion boards.

Won't be long and one of the mods will come along and you won't be a problem anymore.
    I never knew sports boards were liberal and conservative?

Rachel Maddow and Keith Olberman would be proud of you... smirk. Is that a new world record, 99
    posts? Where are them mods when you need one...

Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    You are doing the exact same thing he did. You will lump conservatives in with him, really? We can have discussions and debates but keep the labeling out, other wise you shouldn't be lecturing him.
    Words in my mouth again. I never said I hated liberals. You read way to much between the lines. Take a pill and relax. Can't we all just get along?

Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post

FOX NEWS BULLETIN..... Marrdro approaches all time post record of 44,000. How do you have time to take a dump?

You're not ready for this rook.... I studied under the great General Dog on the Twin cites site where real men post. and don't have onion skin. .... Rest his soul

Ranger is offline Coach
    You're not ready for this rook.... I studied under the great General Dog on the Twin cites site where real men post. and don't have onion skin. .... Rest his soul
    I cannot believe you touch your mother with these fingers, Kingpin.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger View Post
    I cannot believe you touch your mother with these fingers, Kingpin.
    Leave my mother out of this.....

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    FOX NEWS BULLETIN..... Marrdro approaches all time post record of 44,000. How do you have time to take a dump?
    LOL. Just added you to the "You crack me up" spreadsheet.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast