Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Will we settle?

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    I'm over this BS. Lets just go back to football. Showing the guy the error of his ways is akin to trying to make a horse drink. You have to want to!

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    Sure thing Inspector Closeau.... I shall when I go to visit my daughter and her African American husband in Florida in two weeks. My son in law laughed when I showed him some of these posts, and yes I did show him the spearchuker comment. Call the REVVERRREND JACKSON. I'm sure he will understand your sensitivities...
    Just because your son-in-law doesn't know when he is being insulted...doesn't mean we don't.
    What I have found is that bigots tend to not know they are bigots because they actually like the people they meet and know of the race they hate (whites, blacks, asians etc). The hate tends to be directed to the unknown and in some aspects, it is directly tied to fear.

edit: Hate is too strong a word......

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    I'm over this BS. Lets just go back to football. Showing the guy the error of his ways is akin to trying to make a horse drink. You have to want to!
    Are you suggesting that this guy is really VikesTW? Can it be? How awesome is THAT!!!!

Caine

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Are you suggesting that this guy is really VikesTW? Can it be? How awesome is THAT!!!!

Caine
    Ive never met such stuffed shirts. This country has gotten way to serious... and certainly this site... Have a great off season and keep chukin....

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    '
    This from a fool that uses as his moniker smegma. Now that's full of vitriol, ignorance, and shows off your total inferior wisdom. That's disgusting and has no place in this pristine site. Learn the game pro bowler..lol. He who gets mad... loses.... smile..
    T
    Mad ? You mean angry ? Hardly.
    Learn the game ?
    Try boarding the reality train.
    It's not a contest of wits. If it were you surely are at the bottom.
    This 'pristine site' isn't enhanced by you gracing it with your insightful posts; even those that don't demonstrate racial slurs.
    You wont be here much longer.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post

Caine
    I can't find my aluminum foil hat ! Damn !

MulletMullitia is offline PP.O Ambassador
    Blog Entries
    This is why I feel uncomfortable owning a gun and voting conservatively. I get bunched in with these hateful pieces of shit. You probably post pictures on your Facebook about gun rights and national security too. People like you give our country a bad wrap. Big mouth ignorant rednecks. Just shut up.

Sorry Rick! Keep up the good work.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Why is his system the problem? Under him we have an improved defense and Peterson's best outing. Is it his fault he was given Ponder as a QB? That seems to be Spielman's issue. When the QB does his job, this team is nearly unstoppable. I never get the feeling that he is being out coached. I get the feeling the team is not executing, especially on offense. The packer's game is the first time I felt players weren't put into position to make plays.
    I'm talking in general terms, not specifically about Frasier. All I'm saying is getting players to buy into "your system" by itself doesn't make you a good coach. That's only one piece of being a good coach.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Quote Originally Posted by NodakPaul View Post
    Paul Allen and Zulgad have both said that Ponder couldn't lift his arm over his head or even put his own jersey on. I don't think he was Cutler-ing it, although he didn't exactly RGIII it either...
    Someone posted a pic of what someone elses extreme case of bursitis looked like, which isn't anything close to what Ponder had. It was his tricep bruise, not bursitis that kept him out of the game.

This is Ponder's tricep bruise. I'm no doctor, so I can't judge the extent of what this does to a QB's throwing potential.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by MulletMullitia View Post
    This is why I feel uncomfortable owning a gun and voting conservatively. I get bunched in with these hateful pieces of shit. You probably post pictures on your Facebook about gun rights and national security too. People like you give our country a bad wrap. Big mouth ignorant rednecks. Just shut up.
    Oh my, now I'm a gun toting tea partier....lol. Go get your food stamps, extended unemployment, and your free Obama cell...lol. Next you will ask me to pay my fare share...smirk..... Have a good one, I've got to get back to cleaning my double wide.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast