Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Will we settle?

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Psssst....Hockey has black players too......

I think he'd be better suited watching water polo....
    The ignorance of his comment is lost on many because the spear isn't native to 1 race of people. Societies all over the world have used the spear as their tool/weapon of choice. Can't expect someone with racist views to use the internet to invent a new insult to berate an entire race of people.

kevoncox is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by kingpin9995 View Post
    I've never used the N word... Spearchucker was used because he'd be better off throwing spears than footballs. Don't put words in my mouth....People are way too quick to put labels on people..... Must be liberals....
    Says don't label me....
    Proceeds to label others.....
    Irony?

Lets pretend that you weren't aware of the ties to Black people and the word spearchucker. On 2nd thought lets not... you aren't stupid and neither are we. You would never use that word to describe a white QB that is struggling. I'm about the last guy to label someone as ignorant/ racist but you sir....have earned that badge of dishonor...wear it well my friend... wear it well!!!!!
    Last edited by kevoncox; 01-07-2013 at 03:31 PM.

kingpin9995 is offline Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Says don't label me....
    Irony?

Lets pretend that you weren't aware of the ties to Black people and the word spearchucker. On 2nd thought lets not... you aren't stupid and neither are we. You would never use that word to describe a white QB that is struggling. I'm about the last guy to label someone as ignorant/ racist but you sir....have earned that badge of dishonor...wear it well my friend... wear it well!!!!!
    You are totally off base sir. How dare you without even knowing me in minutes label me as such?

Now that's just scary how you can know me so well from a post or two. You best rethink yourself my friend.
    I call em like I see em.. Like Tommy Booze nose Kramer. What a waste.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    I've never used the N word... Spearchucker was used because he'd be better off throwing spears than footballs. Don't put words in my mouth....People are way too quick to put labels on people..... Must be liberals....
    So, while claiming that others are too quick to label...you labeled them. Ummmmm...if you look up the word "Hypocrasy", is your picture there?

And let's pretend we're not idiots, huh? The word you used, and the context in which you used it, was racist. It has NO other use or purpose than to denigrate Joe Webb based SOLELY upon the color of his skin. As for your claim to never having used the "N-Word", that's irrelevant. The N-Bomb in and of itself doesn't make one racist....just like race alone doesn't validate or invalidate someone. It's your overall tone, and the message you spread.

(And by "message", I mean "Poison")

As for my "liberal" status....way off. I am on the opposite side of the majority of the arguments of the democratic party...I just can't stand stupid.

Caine

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    Urban Dictionary: spear chucker
    Pretty clear to everyone that it is a racial slurr, if you weren't referring to his race then apologize and move on.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Bullshit ! You're an idiot, simple and clear. Go ahead lay another post full of vitriol, ignorance, and intolerance on us to show off your superior wisdom. Maybe use a bunch of capital letters !
    Dunce.

Reignman is offline Asst. Coach
    and keep a spearchucker that can't read a defense if it hit him in the head.
    Who knew Archie Bunker was a fan of the Vikings? Wow, way over the line man. I had to read it twice to make sure I didn't just read the most ignorant thing I've ever read on this forum. Then I saw your name and it all made sense. We knew where you stood on gay marriage and now we know where you stand on race. We also probably know where you stand on a whole slew of other issues based on your disdain for liberals. Which actually helps explain a lot now. Because of people like you the term conservative is quickly becoming synonymous with the term bigot. Are you going to tell us women belong in the kitchen next?

Back on topic, I think the FO will try to address the receiver issue because they can't possibly be that blind after all. You'd think they'd want to give their pet project the best possible chance to succeed. But that doesn't mean they'll solve the problem. Like a few others have said already, I can see them trying to go on the cheap or going with youth ... not that youth is a bad thing.

And maybe I blasted Ponder too soon for being a wuss. Like Caine said we should probably wait for more information, but it sure looked like a punk move to me. If a guy doesn't want to play it's not too hard for him to exaggerate some soreness. Normally you gotta drag guys out on a stretcher to keep them from playing in a playoff game. He should have suited up and at least given it a go, for respect at the very least, but right now this ranks right up there with what Cutler did in the NFCC game a couple years ago.

I hope like hell we bring in a couple of guys that can compete with Ponder for the starting job, and at the very least, maybe we can find a viable backup.

Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    Who knew Archie Bunker was a fan of the Vikings?
    Archie was an accidental bigot...this guy is on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Reignman View Post
    Are you going to tell us women belong in the kitchen next?

Wait....what?????? They don't? When the hell did THAT get decided!!!!

Jeez....next they'll want to friggin vote.......

Caine

Quote Originally Posted by smegmavike View Post
    Bullshit ! You're an idiot, simple and clear. Go ahead lay another post full of vitriol, ignorance, and intolerance on us to show off your superior wisdom. Maybe use a bunch of capital letters !
    Dunce.
    '
    This from a fool that uses as his moniker smegma. Now that's full of vitriol, ignorance, and shows off your total inferior wisdom. That's disgusting and has no place in this pristine site. Learn the game pro bowler..lol. He who gets mad... loses.... smile..
    T

Quote Originally Posted by kevoncox View Post
    Says don't label me....
    Irony?

Sure thing Inspector Closeau.... I shall when I go to visit my daughter and her African American husband in Florida in two weeks. My son in law laughed when I showed him some of these posts, and yes I did show him the spearchuker comment. Call the REVVERRREND JACKSON. I'm sure he will understand your sensitivities...

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast