Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

Will we fall asleep again?

Yeah, we all saw their faces, saw hovan down on the field. They won't forget, and they won't fall asleep...
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

We'll be alright!! Look for a big game from Daunte against that D, especially if our O-line can contain their D-line!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

stockerman is offline Waterboy

we always choke. it will happpen this year too. face it the vikes will never win a S.B.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"stockerman" wrote:
    we always choke. it will happpen this year too. face it the vikes will never win a S.B.
    "we"? Stockerman = Packfan

stockerman

Forum: Vikings Fan Forum Posted: Today at 7:58 am Subject: Will we fall asleep again?
    Topic: Hovan's improved play!

Forum: Vikings Fan Forum Posted: Today at 7:55 am Subject: Hovan's improved play!
    trade the Jerk
    Topic: I am surprised

Forum: Vikings Fan Forum Posted: Today at 7:53 am Subject: I am surprised
    Cully? get a life
    Topic: Why not us???

Forum: Vikings Fan Forum Posted: Today at 7:50 am Subject: Why not us???
    choke,choke,choke

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Stockerman is a packer fan or a Doubting Thomas.

We (most of us) like to have fans from other teams on our site if the said fan is willing to contribute thought provoking posts or at the least provide a different point of view that is somewhat productive.

Stick around if you like, but please give us more than this and add to the topic.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Stockerman (stocker-man) = dumbass in the grocery business!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Well I hope you all are right. I am going to this game as I have gone to the last couple Vikings/ Giants games at the dome and they have always lost to them. So I am hoping the streak will be broken. Maybe I shouldn't go just as a precaution since they always lose when I go to the vikes/ giants game. But they do look like a different team this year. Seems when things aren't going as smoothly for them they don't get down on themselves this year it looks like they are doing things to just take their lumps and move on and fix it instead of dwelling on it the whole game. So hopefully that will be the difference this time around.

purplepat is offline Hall of Famer

One of the major problems in last year's slide was the lack of speed at LB. Claiborne was trying to play through an injury, Biekert was just old, and Henri Crockett didn't have a lot of speed to begin with. Teams were able to start running the ball outside on the Vikings, and throw the ball over the middle where Biekert didn't have the speed to cover.

This season, Claiborne is again hurt at this juncture but he will be sitting while an athletic Raonall Smith is looking like the playmaker the Vikings thought he could be when they drafted him. Keith Newman is playing the other outside spot well, and EJ Henderson/Dontarrious Thomas are playing well in the middle. Plus, we saw Willie Offord make a few plays last week as a nickel LB. Add in Antoine Winfield over Denard Walker, and the Vikings outlook for success this season and avoiding a big defensive collapse looks much better.
    SKOL VIKINGS!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

You can see the Vikes are focused this year. It won't happen again. The last game of the season last year was an eye opener.

We will bring it every week.

Tice has been more focused also. He has been doing a better job this year keeping the team in focus. Even this deal with the RBs and keeping rhythm. Learning from mistakes made last year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12