Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Will Warner Play?

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re:Will Warner Play?

Marrdro wrote:
    I hope not. Leinart has some skill, but just doesn't seem to have the same chemistry with Fitzgerald that warner does. The mix of Warner/Fitz/Boldin can be lethal to any team, Leinart, not as much.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

I hope he does play. For the first time in a very long time I am very confident in our team. I think we can compete against the best. I want to see what this team can do against an elite passing offense. Warner, Fitz, and Boldin would be a nice test.

Cough Cough N.O. c0ugh

Not for long.

Actually, Arizona is one of the best pass protecting teams in the league. Should be interesting to see if the Vikes front four can get to whoever is in there.

My guess is that Warner actually will play. It sounded like he was very close to playing last week, and was mostly playing it safe.

And while it would be easier for the purple with Leinart back there, I expect the win either way.
    When the age of the Vikings came to a close, they must have sensed it. Probably, they gathered together one evening, slapped each other on the back and said, "Hey, good job." - Jack Handey [Deep Thoughts]

The Cardinals (with or without Warner) are one of those teams that can reach out and snatch your ass.

I for one want to see him play. If we can't beat them with Warner, we sure the hell ain't gonna beat the Ain'ts.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Marrdro wrote:
    The Cardinals (with or without Warner) are one of those teams that can reach out and snatch your ass.

I for one want to see him play. If we can't beat them with Warner, we sure the hell ain't gonna beat the Ain'ts.
    You don't believe it's possible to lose to the Cardinals and learn a valuable lesson or two that helps us down the road when we play the Saints?

I mean I realize they are different offenses, but still.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:

That's even more loony than usual, dude. "Any given Sunday..." right?

The Saints were beatable when they played the Rams. The Rams just didn't have the coaching or talent to pull it off.

I'm mostly interested, these days, in the Vikings continuing to be healthy.

Whether or not Warner plays is immaterial. If him NOT playing gives the better chance for the Vikings to have an easy victory, then I'm all for it. Home-field throughout the NFC Championship is the ultimate goal right now.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

That's even more loony than usual, dude. "Any given Sunday..." right?

The Saints were beatable when they played the Rams. The Rams just didn't have the coaching or talent to pull it off.

I'm mostly interested, these days, in the Vikings continuing to be healthy.

Whether or not Warner plays is immaterial. If him NOT playing gives the better chance for the Vikings to have an easy victory, then I'm all for it. Home-field throughout the NFC Championship is the ultimate goal right now.

=Z=
    Well maybe it might be looney to you, however, my rationale is that if Warner, Bolden and Fitz pick our D apart, the Ain'ts surely will with Brees and that recieving corps.

BloodyHorns82 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

You don't believe it's possible to lose to the Cardinals and learn a valuable lesson or two that helps us down the road when we play the Saints?

I mean I realize they are different offenses, but still.
    Its got nothing to do with "Learning Lessons" and everything to do with "Matchups".

As I told Z, if we can't stop that aerial attack we sure the hell aren't gonna match up well enough to stop the Ain'ts attack.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Well maybe it might be looney to you, however, my rationale is that if Warner, Bolden and Fitz pick our D apart, the Ain'ts surely will with Brees and that recieving corps.
    I understand your rationale. But what happens on a Sunday in December isn't really all that relevant to what happens on a Sunday in January. The Cardinals of 2008 are a perfect example of that.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast