Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Will VKG4LFE eat crow?

Ok here it is, my reasoning for hating the signing of Favre.

I have been and always will be an avid vikings fan and being that I have been an avid hater of the rival cheesedicks and I'm not too fond of the rest of the league either. I have hated watching and hearing about Brett Favre for the last 18 years and the thought of having a player that I have hated for that long now playing for "my" team just kills me. He is the enemy and I will always see him as that.

Living in the hell hole state of Wisconsin for the past 7 years has showed me the many sides of cheesedick fans, not many of which I like. If (and that is a ginormous IF) Favre takes "my" vikings to the promised land of winning the Super Bowl then all of the cheesedick fans over here will say "You needed our QB to finally win the Super Bowl."

This is just my worst nightmare and I will NEVER be happy about signing him.

I will eat crow, and I'm sure I will have a lot of people to remind me that I was wrong, but I don't think he is the answer and the vikings will not go to, and nonetheless, win the Super Bowl.

I'm out.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: Will VKG4LFE eat crow?

yes, yes and yes

The Dropper is offline Star Spokesman

No, you won't eat crow. Douchepickle will not get the Vikings to a Super Bowl. In fact, I give him until Week 9 (the bye week) until he's benched, following three spectacular losses to the Ravens, Steelers, and Packers.

Joy.

"i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    yes, yes and yes
    I hope you're prepared to do the same yourself!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Blog Entries

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    "i_bleed_purple" wrote:
    yes, yes and yes
    I hope you're prepared to do the same yourself!
    If Favre doesn't do better than TJ did last season, (barring of course, tremendous injuries to oru offense and defense) I will be back to take my crow.

happy camper is offline Team Alumni

"VKG4LFE" wrote:

I have been and always will be an avid vikings fan and being that I have been an avid hater of the rival cheesedicks and I'm not too fond of the rest of the league either. I have hated watching and hearing about Brett Favre for the last 18 years and the thought of having a player that I have hated for that long now playing for "my" team just kills me. He is the enemy and I will always see him as that.

Living in the hell hole state of Wisconsin for the past 7 years has showed me the many sides of cheesedick fans, not many of which I like. If (and that is a ginormous IF) Favre takes "my" vikings to the promised land of winning the Super Bowl then all of the cheesedick fans over here will say "You needed our QB to finally win the Super Bowl."

I will eat crow, and I'm sure I will have a lot of people to remind me that I was wrong, but I don't think he is the answer and the vikings will not go to, and nonetheless, win the Super Bowl.

I'm out.
    Winning a superbowl would sure suck.
    ???

The rival fans will always have something to say about your team... the only thing that changes is the punch line.
    "There is good and there is evil. And evil must be punished. Even in the face of Armageddon I will not compromise."

Blog Entries

"happy" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:

I'm out.
    Winning a superbowl would sure suck.
    ???

The rival fans will always have something to say about your team... the only thing that changes is the punch line.
    rival fans will always have something to say.
    I'd rather be able to say we won with their QB, and they couldn't.

We won't win the superbowl with him so it doesn't matter, that's a moot point.

ThorSPL is offline Team Alumni

If we win a superbowl with Favre at the helm, we won with OUR quarterback, not somebody else's.
    Plain and simple, he did quit being a Packer over a year ago.
    They moved on, he moved on, and now he is here.

Trust me, I'm a doctor.

www.twitter.com/ThorSPL

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

"ThorSPL" wrote:
    If we win a superbowl with Favre at the helm, we won with OUR quarterback, not somebody else's.
    Plain and simple, he did quit being a Packer over a year ago.
    They moved on, he moved on, and now he is here.

+1

FAVRE 4 PREZ

Saw a packer fan have a sign like that at the dome

It's fitting now haha

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast