Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Will Vikings open at New Orleans?

Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re:Will Vikings open at New Orleans?

I hope so.

Punch them right in the face Week 1.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

ultravikingfan wrote:
    I hope so.

Punch them right in the face Week 1.
    +1
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

It will feel good to open the year beating them and getting the edge for the tiebreaker.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I am guessing we will open there. Good. I like to start the season off taking care of old business...
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Retribution!!!

fanofteam is offline Starter

Thursday night opener Vikes at Saints, no doubt.

Before we get ahead of ourselves with the MUCH TOUGHER 2010 schedule even if Favre does return the Vikes are going to have to improve a lot to go 12-4 again.

If Favres hangs it up and we have Tjack or Sage at QB prepare to miss the playoffs IMO

fanofteam wrote:

Before we get ahead of ourselves with the MUCH TOUGHER 2010 schedule even if Favre does return the Vikes are going to have to improve a lot to go 12-4 again.

If Favres hangs it up and we have Tjack or Sage at QB prepare to miss the playoffs IMO
    They will have to play tough. The Pukers were swept by the Vikings this year, but, they finished the season with one less win in the regular season. Will be a great year, beginning with a reality check for the Saints in the Superdome.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

fanofteam is offline Starter

Prophet wrote:
    fanofteam wrote:

They will have to play tough. The Pukers were swept by the Vikings this year, but, they finished the season with one less win in the regular season. Will be a great year, beginning with a reality check for the Saints in the Superdome.
    Yea I'm sure the Saints will be devastated if they lose next year. The victory party might not even be over by then, lol

As I said, if Favre doesn't come back the Vikes will be 9-8 at best next year. No Browns, Rams, Seahawks on the schedule

The Packers will most likley be better next year while the Vikes are getting older and have question marks with Williams and Favre returning as well as possibly losing CT.

fanofteam wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    fanofteam wrote:

Yea I'm sure the Saints will be devastated if they lose next year. The victory party might not even be over by then, lol

As I said, if Favre doesn't come back the Vikes will be 9-8 at best next year. No Browns, Rams, Seahawks on the schedule

The Packers will most likley be better next year while the Vikes are getting older and have question marks with Williams and Favre returning as well as possibly losing CT.
    I'm not worried, the team is in better shape than most regarding holes, well, except for the QB slot. I am not confident about that at all....I'm hoping that the hacks learned something and there is a plan. It will be a tight race with the Pukers next year and I am glad they have a supposedly tougher schedule. It is best to have a tough schedule and get into the real season prepared and ready for battle.

Page 1 of 32 12311 ... LastLast