Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Jviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Will they win or lose the bengal game?

I truly believe we will win. My guess is 31-17. Offense back on track, D and special teams play well. Daunte, no fumbles.
    I BLEED PURPLE!

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

I really get the feeling we're gonna win. I know we all had it last week, but I think the loss to tampa really humbled most of us. I beleive all we gotta do is get the offense back on track, and come on guys, top 5 offense is not gonna completely bomb cuz we lost ONE player, idc how good he is. I think we can win this. I know for damn sure our guys are focused. I think the begals may be too cocky coming off a win to a bad browns team.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

We win, they lose.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

hearmeroar is offline Waterboy

I feel that this will be a close game , but in the end we will exploit your nickel package D with our multiple reciever sets and win

Bengals 27

Vikings 17

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman

I hate to make a prediction when the Vikes just lost and have to travel and it is on grass. So let me say this it is early in the season and no pattern has been set so I am going to try to be postivie after the O laid a huge egg. I think the Vikes O and Culpepper will still have problems but with some turnovers (by the D) and crisp Offensive blocking, route running, and play calling I think we can beat the Bungels. I am trying a leap of faith because it is going against everything that I feel will happen to the Vikes on grass. The road has been a Viking killer the last few years!!! I wll say...............................

Vikings 20

Bungels 17

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

Is it just me or are Bengals fans about the classiest most respectful and least trashtalking opponent fans we've ever had one here. It's usually a bunch of trolls from the other team, but a few exceptions. I've read respectful, thoughtful post from at least 3 different Bengal fans. While I enjoy the occasional trash talking, it's nice to actually be able to discuss football without personal attacks and nonsense.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"hearmeroar" wrote:
    I feel that this will be a close game , but in the end we will exploit your nickel package D with our multiple reciever sets and win

Bengals 27

Vikings 17
    your 3/4 reciever sets will work best on evryone but us and Baltimore actually. We have one of the top CB tandems in the league, and our nickle cb led the league in ints a couple of years ago (or was a close second, i dont really rememeber). Our Safteys kick ass as well. Chavous is one of the smartest players in the league, and smart players excell with talent around them. And Sharper looked like a monster against TB.

As ive said in quite a few other posts, its all going to be on the line play. If our Dline shuts down the running game/ gets enough pressure, your offence will become one demensional, and if you throw too much against a secondary like ours, your bound to make some bad throws.

And If your Oline can win the battle, its going to be a real challenge for our secondary to stop your recievers, they are a very skilled group. And if our Dline isnt making plays our LBs will have to pick up the slack, and i dont think their capable of that...

Now if your dline gets good pressure on culpepper/ shuts down our walking game (running is too strong a word), were pwned from the beginning.

SO... whichever team plays better at scrimige, will win this game.

DemonicViking is offline Ring of Fame

I like the Bengals, not the same way as the Vikings, but they can be a fun team to watch sometimes. As far as sunday's game, I think we'll bounce back and do better offensively and do enough on the defensive side to get the win, though the bengals aren't to be taken too lightly I still see us putting up a W.. say.. 28-20.

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

who is Cinci's 3rd and 4th wideouts anyway???

I think Winfield and Smoot against Houshmandzadeh and CJohnson will be an excellent matchup. Also, considering our safety tandem is among the best in the league, I do kind of have a hard time believing that their 3rd and 4th wideouts will be a problem.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"JDogg926" wrote:
    Is it just me or are Bengals fans about the classiest most respectful and least trashtalking opponent fans we've ever had one here. It's usually a bunch of trolls from the other team, but a few exceptions. I've read respectful, thoughtful post from at least 3 different Bengal fans. While I enjoy the occasional trash talking, it's nice to actually be able to discuss football without personal attacks and nonsense.
    Bengals fans come in two varieties

Real Fans
    and
    Jackasses

living in cincy, its 70% jackasses, 30% real fans.

The jackasses are typical jackasses, they cant handle a loss and are kings of the world when they win.

the real fans are very good! they know what they're talking about and really appreciate winning, since we all know (no offence) that untill recently the bengals blew donkey junk.

We salute you, real bangals fans!

*Real men of ge-e-enious*

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast